Shawne Merriman arrested...

BuddyLee

Football addict
...for choking his girlfriend Tila Tequila.

I'd choke that annoying twit too.:lol:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...rts&id=7001564

(KABC) -- San Diego Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman was arrested early Saturday on suspicion of assault.
A spokeswoman for the for the San Diego County Sheriff's Department said Merriman is accused of choking and restraining television reality show hostess and model Tila Nguyen. Nguyen also known as Tila Tequila and previously hosted a reality show on MTV.<!-- / message -->

thurley42

HY;FR
...for choking his girlfriend Tila Tequila.

I'd choke that annoying twit too.:lol:

for real, what the hell was he thinking....?

I gotta believe that he can find much better looking women in Southern California to mess around with than Tila Tequila...

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
San Diego Chargers' Shawne Merriman says he didn't harm MTV's Tequila - ESPN
"At the time, I was concerned about her welfare given the intoxicated state she appeared to be in and I encouraged her to stay until safe transportation could be provided," Merriman said in the statement. "We would all do our best to help a friend if we considered their actions to be detrimental to their personal safety."

"I in no way caused any harm to Ms. Nguyen, however, paramedics were called and she was examined but no injuries were reported," the statement continued."

Was he just trying to protect her from her own stupidity?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Shawne Merriman will not be charged because there is insufficient evidence, the San Diego County District Attourney's office says.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dear Shawne,

Stop hanging around with low-rent idiots and you probably won't have these problems in the future.

Hugs,
Vrai

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Saw that one, late last night on ESPN! Something suggested that type of outcome to me, after watching his video conference, his dialogue - the way he explained what took place that evening. That, plus the fact that the paramedics found no bruises on the woman - yet, she claimed he choked her!

I was thinking BS!!

Glad to see the charges dropped against him.

I have to agree with Vrai though: Shawne, please try to be a little more selective - with the ladies you hang out with? :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And you think Shawn is not also a low rent idiot because...? :lol:

Because I don't really know that much about him other than that he is a Charger from Maryland and I got Dougie a signed Merriman jersey for Christmas one year. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Because I don't really know that much about him other than that he is a Charger from Maryland and I got Dougie a signed Merriman jersey for Christmas one year. :lol:

And see? You do trust Dougie's judgment! He would NEVER support someone who would dare choke Sheila Tequila for no good reason! Swear to God!

:lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And see? You do trust Dougie's judgment! He would NEVER support someone who would dare choke Sheila Tequila for no good reason! Swear to God!

I think all reality TV people should be choked, so I'm having a hard time working it up for Ms. Hava Tequila.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Page 4,323 of the Vrai Health Plan

I can tell you this; The Vrail plan would have maybe 3 pages, not thousands.

Pg 1; take care of your own mess. Make less mess, less to take car of
Pg 2; choke all reality stars
Pg 3; Re-read page one

Beta84

They're out to get us
And you think Shawn is not also a low rent idiot because...? :lol:

He is an idiot for sure. :lol:

so how the heck did Tila Tequila become famous anyway? I've only heard of her from her show where she's a bisexual that's whoring around with both men AND women trying to pick her next 5 minute love fling.