She got tore up

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I would say she has a pretty good claim that lethal force was necessary to repel an attack.

Unfortunately, from all I've read, SHE instigated the fight and when losing resorted to stabbing with the knife she brought. Look her up on Maryland Judiciary Case Search, as she was brought up on charges of armed robbery a day or so earlier. :crazy:

mamatutu

mama to two
Unfortunately, from all I've read, SHE instigated the fight and when losing resorted to stabbing with the knife she brought. Look her up on Maryland Judiciary Case Search, as she was brought up on charges of armed robbery a day or so earlier. :crazy:

Why in the world was she released for this attempted murder on an $8000 property bond? What is this said property? I have never heard of that. I don't get it. She is, obviously, a danger to the community. Is the detention center full or something? :confused:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Why in the world was she released for this attempted murder on an $8000 property bond? What is this said property? I have never heard of that. I don't get it. She is, obviously, a danger to the community. Is the detention center full or something? :confused:

I have no idea other than the comments I've read that said the judge overseeing her bail is known for his leniency. It also seemed very low to me. :shrug:

mamatutu

mama to two
I have no idea other than the comments I've read that said the judge overseeing her bail is known for his leniency. It also seemed very low to me. :shrug:

I didn't look it up, but it could be a 10% of an 80,000 bond. That is probably what it is, but I still don't get why they let her out having two charges within days of each other. It makes me think that the system/jails are overcrowded. That would be the only logical explanation to me. I hope her victim recovers physically, but I am sure the traumatic scars will never go away. I can't even imagine.

I just looked it up. It is 100% on the 8000. That makes no sense to me. It is like a pawn shop or something weird. Like I said, I don't get it. Oh well. :ohwell:

Last edited:
H

Hodr

From the article, "Attempted Second-Degree Murder charge carries a maximum penalty of 30 years in jail".

I like how they always tell you the maximum penalty, as if anyone in the history of SOMD has ever received the maximum penalty for a crime.

BernieP

Resident PIA

I was gong to ask what case search said about bail because 8,000 property bond seems low for the charges.
I've seen possesison of CDS marijuana carry a higher bail - and not for even an intent to distribute, just use.
2nd degree assulat, 50K and higher - but bond would be 10% cash. Not sure what property is, I thought that was 100% of the bail.

FED_UP

Last edited:

officeguy

I am not sure the courts should waste their time on adjudicating disputes between drug addicts and their dealers.

This is priceless (from the article above):

On July 23rd 2014 Calvert County Deputies responded to the area of Calvert Memorial Hospital for the report of multiple people being disorderly. Once they arrived they spoke with two subjects who stated they had just left an Anger Management Class. Once the class was over, another subject from the Anger Management Class later identified as Ramos, began arguing with them

I guess whatever they taught her in that class wasn't working

BOP

I would stick it

I see what you did there.

She's actually an attractive young woman, once you get past the bruising and swelling on her face and the broken capillaries in her eyes.

Seriously, wear body armor if you get wrapped up in that.

officeguy

She's actually an attractive young woman, once you get past the bruising and swelling on her face and the broken capillaries in her eyes.

I am sure she is the life of the party when she has her drugs.

Pretty sure when she showed up to plead guilty and beg for a ligth sentence that her attorney put her in a nice outfit and got someone to put her hair in church-lady bun.

DannyMotorcycle

:jameo:

I skimmed through that update earlier, I was thinking it had to do with the same prior case, she is hitting bottom I guess. Someone commented earlier on the other site, that she was a nice sweet girl, ummmm there are many Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hydes than we can imagine, any woman could be one.

I like that mugshot of her.. looks like she got a taste of what she deserves.

DannyMotorcycle

Based on the fact that's she's a psycho attempted murderer, i'm all for putting her down. A nice noose in the town square would be lovely.