She is so annoying

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If anyone was being bullied, it was me. I posted a rather mild criticism of Gwyneth Paltrow, and the bullies came out of the woodwork to attack me. INCLUDING MamaKooKoo.

:bawl:

:huggy: I will buy you some RD onion rings to help you deal with the stress when you and Monello get back from your vacay. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:huggy: I will buy you some RD onion rings to help you deal with the stress when you and Monello get back from your vacay. :yay:

Thank you. :sniff:

OBTW, I was just randomly surfing through the surveys and came across the Thanksgiving thread. It happens that there is an instance of one of MKK's out of the blue attacks in there - and I wasn't even looking for one.

http://forums.somd.com/threads/295576-Do-you-like-Thanksgiving/page5

Monello and I were talking about making runzas and she jumps on to tell us to take it to a different thread because "it's sickening". :crazy: Then Bann says, how is talking about food sickening? and KooKoo tells her to go to hell, etc, etc.

Only one of many, can be easily found just by surfing at random.

Bann

PREMO Member
Thank you. :sniff:

OBTW, I was just randomly surfing through the surveys and came across the Thanksgiving thread. It happens that there is an instance of one of MKK's out of the blue attacks in there - and I wasn't even looking for one.

http://forums.somd.com/threads/295576-Do-you-like-Thanksgiving/page5

Monello and I were talking about making runzas and she jumps on to tell us to take it to a different thread because "it's sickening". :crazy: Then Bann says, how is talking about food sickening? and KooKoo tells her to go to hell, etc, etc.

Only one of many, can be easily found just by surfing at random.

:lol: I just re-read that! Yeah, we were so meam to her with our bullying behaviors. :roflmao:

Bann

PREMO Member
She wasn't the only one the "kewl" kids did it to.

Hey BANN, remember that survey MigTig started about me accusing me of being a woman beater, I do.

The real issue is that Vrai let it happen which is against the rules and she continues to this day to allow it and condone it, of course she won't do anything against her own clique.

So, NO! I didn't remember that survey thread - but thanks to your flinging it in my face as something I was supposedly part and parcel of - I searched and found it. Lo and behold!! Here are a few things I noted from reading it...

#1) I hardly posted in the tread at all and when I did, it was more to comment that I missed quite a bit when it was all going on. Not sure why you threw it in my face as something I should have remembered.

#2) Vrai did not "let it happen". In fact, she gave the (female) posters in question quite a bit of grief over their part in it. Not sure how you consider that to be "allowing and condoning it". She and they had mroe than a few words with each other throughout the thread.

#3) Mamakookoo shows up in post number 74 and completely unprovoked and out of the blue - blasts RoseRed admonishing her to not make the thread about her. THEN, later on MTT also deletes a post she makes even though THREE other posters have already quoted her.

Vrai already pointed out the more recent Thanksgiving poll thread that MTT lashed out unprovoked. There are a great many others.

So, what was it you were saying about poor, poor MTT? :coffee:

SG_Player1974

OMFG, you're a grown man. (right?) Maybe counseling would help you get over it.

So, NO! I didn't remember that survey thread - but thanks to your flinging it in my face as something I was supposedly part and parcel of - I searched and found it. Lo and behold!! Here are a few things I noted from reading it...

#1) I hardly posted in the tread at all and when I did, it was more to comment that I missed quite a bit when it was all going on. Not sure why you threw it in my face as something I should have remembered.

#2) Vrai did not "let it happen". In fact, she gave the (female) posters in question quite a bit of grief over their part in it. Not sure how you consider that to be "allowing and condoning it". She and they had mroe than a few words with each other throughout the thread.

#3) Mamakookoo shows up in post number 74 and completely unprovoked and out of the blue - blasts RoseRed admonishing her to not make the thread about her. THEN, later on MTT also deletes a post she makes even though THREE other posters have already quoted her.

Vrai already pointed out the more recent Thanksgiving poll thread that MTT lashed out unprovoked. There are a great many others.

Are you sure you are turning 56? Sounds more like 16 :coffee:

Any further and you might smell tonsils :lmao:

Bann

PREMO Member
Are you sure you are turning 56? Sounds more like 16 :coffee:

Any further and you might smell tonsils :lmao:

Oh, so because I point out to GW8345 where he is incorrect in his accusations, I sound like I'm 16. :yay:

You should get over your obsession about my friendship with Vrai. :poorbaby:

mamatutu

mama to two
Sorry I don't keep a database of postings, I usually just tune out your bat#### crazyness.

Well. It is always good to be able to back up what you post. Just sayin'. I don't keep a database of past posts, copy people's posts, or save PM's to use years later, either. As Bann so eloquently said, I too fight my own battles. I stand on my own merit, whether people agree with me, or not, like me or not, or bash me or not. And, you are right. People can tune out others, or put them on ignore, etc. I find it quite interesting what has transpired on this thread, and wonder if some people truly look at their own reflections. There has been some fibbing going on in this thread, as well, which no one can ever prove, differently. I own what I post, and I know if I didn't, certain bored members will be sure I do. The snarky sharks were sure stirring up the waters today and I was the chum! One seemed to have taken a bunch of speed this afternoon, and was all over the place! That's ok. They must be satiated at this point, and are into their evening slumber. Thanks, to the dear and brave members who jumped in to try to save me, or add humor to a totally bloodied water thread. I will take it for the team! :huggy: This thread might be my #1 choice as best entertainment thread ever in my time on this forum! :roflmao:

Oh, I know there will be more replies. If not, I will be pleasantly surprised. Happy foruming, y'all.

PeoplesElbow

Well. It is always good to be able to back up what you post. Just sayin'. I don't keep a database of past posts, copy people's posts, or save PM's to use years later, either. As Bann so eloquently said, I too fight my own battles. I stand on my own merit, whether people agree with me, or not, like me or not, or bash me or not. And, you are right. People can tune out others, or put them on ignore, etc. I find it quite interesting what has transpired on this thread, and wonder if some people truly look at their own reflections. There has been some fibbing going on in this thread, as well, which no one can ever prove, differently. I own what I post, and I know if I didn't, certain bored members will be sure I do. The snarky sharks were sure stirring up the waters today and I was the chum! One seemed to have taken a bunch of speed this afternoon, and was all over the place! That's ok. They must be satiated at this point, and are into their evening slumber. Thanks, to the dear and brave members who jumped in to try to save me, or add humor to a totally bloodied water thread. I will take it for the team! :huggy: This thread might be my #1 choice as best entertainment thread ever in my time on this forum! :roflmao:

Oh, I know there will be more replies. If not, I will be pleasantly surprised. Happy foruming, y'all.

You need to shorten your posts, after about three sentences I start hearing the adults in a Charlie Brown cartoon talking.

mamatutu

mama to two
You need to shorten your posts, after about three sentences I start hearing the adults in a Charlie Brown cartoon talking.

So, how I am different to Bann, gretchen, etal considering their lengthy posts? If the world becomes a sh!thole and every person for themselves, I certainly would not pick you to be on my team. You are wishy-washy. Not a good characteristic. Oh, and I love the Charlie Brown wah-wah! Here you go!

GW8345

Not White House Approved

The below is what you consider "blast" and "admonishing", you can't be serious. And don't act all innocent, I've seen you go medieval on members here.

And yes, I brought it up to show an example of how people on this site bully others, that survey was a prime example. Post 74 was an innocent post and people went bat chit crazy. Seems like anytime she makes a post there are several members who lose their eff'ing minds and start foaming at the mouth, didn't know she lived rent free in so many peoples heads, truly amazing.

BTW, thanks for digging up that thread, I couldn't find it, helps refresh my memory of all the a-holes on this site.

Be careful, Rose. Don't make this thread about you. You know how forumites dislike that. Just watching out for you. :huggy:

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

So, how I am different to Bann, gretchen, etal considering their lengthy posts? If the world becomes a sh!thole and every person for themselves, I certainly would not pick you to be on my team. You are wishy-washy. Not a good characteristic. Oh, and I love the Charlie Brown wah-wah! Here you go!

If you and I were being chased by a zombie you can bet your sweet ass I would throw you to the zombie.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A couple of things:

Bann and I are real friends. Not PM back and forth forum buddies, but friends in real life. Who you know, socialize and hang out together. Have been to each others' homes and know each others' family members. Sorry that bothers some of you. Maybe get some friends of your own and you'll feel better.

If you are an ahole to me and follow me around picking fights and saying ####ty things about me, don't expect me to give a damn when someone flames you. Usually my private reaction is, "Ha ha, ahole. Suck it." I have to admonish the other poster as a cursory attempt at fairness, but know that I really don't care and in fact think you deserve it. Don't start none if you don't want none.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
You know what would REALLY get this joint jumping?

You know what I'm gonna say....

Most of us loved it when we had it ....

And some members whined like little bitches when we had it ....

Just remove the anonymity when you bring it back. :lol:

Hank

my war
You know what would REALLY get this joint jumping?

You know what I'm gonna say....

Most of us loved it when we had it ....

And some members whined like little bitches when we had it ....

Just remove the anonymity when you bring it back. :lol:

This group of babies would flip the #### out if it was brought back...:lmao:

mamatutu

mama to two
A couple of things:

Bann and I are real friends. Not PM back and forth forum buddies, but friends in real life. Who you know, socialize and hang out together. Have been to each others' homes and know each others' family members. Sorry that bothers some of you. Maybe get some friends of your own and you'll feel better.

If you are an ahole to me and follow me around picking fights and saying ####ty things about me, don't expect me to give a damn when someone flames you. Usually my private reaction is, "Ha ha, ahole. Suck it." I have to admonish the other poster as a cursory attempt at fairness, but know that I really don't care and in fact think you deserve it. Don't start none if you don't want none.

You, obviously, know nothing about eating your words. You are just proud of yourself when you write them. Oh, well. How was the Mexican food tonight? Have another Margarita on me! :cheers:

I do have to say you have excellent writing skills and some of your original wording is very clever and funny. Enjoy the end of your vacation!

Last edited: