She is so annoying

mamatutu

mama to two
This group of babies would flip the #### out if it was brought back...:lmao:

Are y'all talking about karma, or something different? This was way before my time, but I have read about it on here. I think there should be a shake up and bring back something. Maybe, :likes:. At this point, this forum as become pretty stale. JMO

mamatutu

mama to two
Dear gretchen,

I posted this in the Thanksgiving Survey thread that you bumped. Just wanted to be sure you saw it.

I know why you bumped this thread. I never in a zillion years thought I would be dealing with you. I have never said anything unkind to you, but your post on the 'annoying' thread was a zinger and a half. You came out of no where. People can say anything they want here. You said you know me. Prove it. Tell me something personal that I have not posted on this forum to show you know me. You claim to know who I am IRL, but I don't know who you are. Your words. Sorry. For those that are confused, this response comes from another thread.

Love, mamatutu

Salvador

One Nation Under God
Dear gretchen,

I posted this in the Thanksgiving Survey thread that you bumped. Just wanted to be sure you saw it.

I know why you bumped this thread. I never in a zillion years thought I would be dealing with you. I have never said anything unkind to you, but your post on the 'annoying' thread was a zinger and a half. You came out of no where. People can say anything they want here. You said you know me. Prove it. Tell me something personal that I have not posted on this forum to show you know me. You claim to know who I am IRL, but I don't know who you are. Your words. Sorry. For those that are confused, this response comes from another thread.

Love, mamatutu

Could you be any more of an attention whore?

Find some friends!

:popcorn:

mamatutu

mama to two
Could you be any more of an attention whore?

Find some friends!

:popcorn:

Well, look what the cat dragged in. Oops! Wrong poster. Oh, well, all the same. You have yourself a great night, now. I am sorry you have no friends. :bawl:

Afterthought: I think y'all have this whole attention whore thing confused. But, I would not expect anything less from this forum. Y'all are the best. Maybe a few brain cells got scattered here and there. You know, weather and all.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Dear gretchen,

Love, mamatutu

P.S. I think I know who you are, too. But, I am to scared to call it's name. :lol:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Isn't that the truth?! :roflmao:

Truth be told, I have never seen you complain about meamies picking on you and there have been plenty o' peeps that have harangued you over the years.

Actually, I myself have taken quite a bit of heat over the years, but I fight my own battles :boxing: and don't think I've ever reported anyone at all (ever) for picking on me. :yay:

You've never received any of his meamie PMs have you? :frown:

PsyOps

Pixelated
You know what would REALLY get this joint jumping?

You know what I'm gonna say....

Most of us loved it when we had it ....

And some members whined like little bitches when we had it ....

Just remove the anonymity when you bring it back. :lol:

You first. :biggrin:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The below is what you consider "blast" and "admonishing", you can't be serious. And don't act all innocent, I've seen you go medieval on members here.

And yes, I brought it up to show an example of how people on this site bully others, that survey was a prime example. Post 74 was an innocent post and people went bat chit crazy. Seems like anytime she makes a post there are several members who lose their eff'ing minds and start foaming at the mouth, didn't know she lived rent free in so many peoples heads, truly amazing.

BTW, thanks for digging up that thread, I couldn't find it, helps refresh my memory of all the a-holes on this site.

Prove it. :coffee:

Bann

PREMO Member
You know what would REALLY get this joint jumping?

You know what I'm gonna say....

Most of us loved it when we had it ....

And some members whined like little bitches when we had it ....

Just remove the anonymity when you bring it back. :lol:

This group of babies would flip the #### out if it was brought back...:lmao:

:yeahthat:

Bann

PREMO Member
You've never received any of his meamie PMs have you? :frown:

Why - no. No, I haven't.

Which is interesting, considering Hank and I were not "friendly" here on the forums in the past. Quite the opposite, in fact. :jet:

Truth be told, I (along with other forumites) met him IRL at the Tales 'N Ales BBQ fest over in Charles Co a couple of years ago. (3?) He had a booth there for his business. As I recall, it was actually *my* idea to go introduce ourselves, so the Foxhound and I and a couple others went over and introduced ourselves. He was very nice. We also met Kelb and she was as sweet as can be. We even patronized his busines and bought some cool stuff.

So...yeah. Go figure! :lmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Why - no. No, I haven't.

Which is interesting, considering Hank and I were not "friendly" here on the forums in the past. Quite the opposite, in fact. :jet:

Truth be told, I (along with other forumites) met him IRL at the Tales 'N Ales BBQ fest over in Charles Co a couple of years ago. (3?) He had a booth there for his business. As I recall, it was actually *my* idea to go introduce ourselves, so the Foxhound and I and a couple others went over and introduced ourselves. He was very nice. We also met Kelb and she was as sweet as can be. We even patronized his busines and bought some cool stuff.

So...yeah. Go figure! :lmao:

I don’t want to give the impression that I’m whining but… a while back I punched back at some of Hanks crude remarks. He decided to throw me some pretty profane PMs. I really didn’t take them all that seriously but fact is, Hank has a soft side… a weakness. But all is good. I like Hank. He’s fun to poke at. But that's what I like about you and others I've met on here... you're honest people that give others an honest chance to be friends; even if at a small level.

I don’t doubt that most of the folks that put up this ‘tough guy’ front are actually pretty nice. I don’t understand the façade. I’m sure there are a thousand reasons why people don’t want you to know who they really are in these situations. You really have to take much of what is posted on here with a grain of salt. We have far more important things going in our lives than to have this chew us up.

baydoll

Dear Vrai:

Thank you for creating such a nice warm inviting friendly loving place here on Southern Maryland Online. Such nice friendly folks here... :huggy: And the nicest welcome committee (Hank, BigBlue, Salvador and all the trolls um posters ect. ect. ad nauseum) ever! Props to you, girl!

That is all. :howdy:

Baydoll

PS: You need a Welcome Sign. Here's one: Welcome to Southern Maryland Online: Enter At Your Own Risk.

Last edited: