She is so annoying

Amused_despair

at least she is trying to do something to help others instead of many rich people or celebrities who simply provide examples of how not to act in public. Yes she can pay for the food bank out of her pocket change, so can the Koch brothers, George Soros, the entire Bush family, the Hilton family, the DuPonts, etc, etc. the point is, should they?

Hank

my war
Please don't tell me that Vrai is calling a specific person out from a certain section of society and actually "hating" on that person.....

She doesnt do that! :sarcasm:

She shouldn't even be posting, let alone start a thread.... She is a Moderator, ya know?!?! :coffee:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Your opinion is that I'm an idiot....

The FACTS are that you are a hypocrite. :coffee:

No, it is your opinion that I am a hypocrite - get a dictionary.

And I'm done with your bull####. You apparently have nothing better to do than chase me around the forums trying to pick a fight. You are ignorant and boring and I'm putting you on Ignore.

Amused_despair

neither "idiot" nor "hypocrite" is a quantitative measurement, both are qualitative. That being said, my opinion is that most of you are butt-hurt whiney-poos who exist solely to whine. That also is a qualitative measurement.

SG_Player1974

neither "idiot" nor "hypocrite" is a quantitative measurement, both are qualitative. That being said, my opinion is that most of you are butt-hurt whiney-poos who exist solely to whine. That also is a qualitative measurement.

Actually...

Saying that someone is an idiot simply because they have another view OR do not agree with your POV... is qualitative.

Saying you do not do something one day... and doing that exact thing a few days later... and it can be proven, is quantitative.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Ouch!

I guess I will join the list of others that have called you out in the past on your hypocrisy. :yay:

You've joined ranks of some great members.

Vrai can criticize others but can't stand to be criticized herself, if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what is.

Amused_despair

you know if you all hate dealing with Vrai so much you can always go post on the Huffington Post.....oh wait, the HuffPo doesn't allow anon posting, guess you is staying here

GW8345

Not White House Approved
We watched "42" last night, about Jackie Robinson breaking into the majors. Great movie, btw. It's difficult to see the ignorance and downright nasty way people treat each other. What's even worse is to realize that nothing has really changed. There are people right on this forum, from the way they talk, who would absolutely forbid a black person or a gay person from using a public facility or socializing with them in any capacity. If they thought they could get away with it and if someone else would start, they would absolutely be screaming filthy names and horrible things at blacks and gays and Muslims and anyone else who isn't "them". How we can tell is that they do it on a lesser scale right here in the open on a public forum where they're anonymous for the most part but not really. You see them comment on internet stories all the time.

Quite simply, I hate those people and wish they'd die. Like, really die. Painfully. And I want to watch.

So if non-whites, non-heteros, and non-Christians are a little touchy, I can totally see why they would be. White hetero Christians outnumber them - all of them - so they are one rallying cry away from being, if not lynched then refused service and burnt out of their homes.

And honestly I hate the bigots and racists on here because they've made this a part of my life, where it never was before. No black person or Muslim person or gay person has ever brought bigotry home to me - just you all. You make me ashamed.

Sorry, I am not now nor will I ever be "understanding" of mindless bigotry directed at a whole group of people just because they happen to share a single characteristic. There is no "side" to that.

What mile in what shoes? Do you want to be judged by every white person's behavior? Do you want to be personally stigmatized because serial killers and child molesters are almost always white? Most drug dealers are heterosexual - do you want everyone to think you're a drug dealer because you're hetero like them? Because, I mean, you white hetero Christians are all KKK members, right? Are you a KKK member?

Think, people. That's all I'm asking.

:lol:

I admire your effort. I don't have the patience to respond to tedious and deliberately obtuse accusations for any real length of time.

Just as you said, my original post was clearly addressing bigots and racists, not everyone in the universe and beyond. I think most people understand that, in context. Apparently there are a few folks on here who just enjoy being outraged and offended. And good for them! People need hobbies. :yay:
Bold mine.

Replace the words black/gays with actors/actresses...................................................

you know if you all hate dealing with Vrai so much you can always go post on the Huffington Post.....oh wait, the HuffPo doesn't allow anon posting, guess you is staying here

So Vrai rails against bigots but then turns right around and posts bigoted things about hollyweird actors/actresses. She then rails about how she gets caught up others bigotry controversy, yet, she makes a thread to vent her bigotry to another person.

And no Vrai, I'm not stalking you on the forums like you've accused SG_Player1974, its called remembering what someone has posted and reminding them of what they said just a few days ago.

And someone is not an idiot simply for calling someone out and having an opinion, if that was the case you would be an idiot yourself.

SG_Player1974

So Vrai rails against bigots but then turns right around and posts bigoted things about hollyweird actors/actresses. She then rails about how she gets caught up others bigotry controversy, yet, she makes a thread to vent her bigotry to another person.

And no Vrai, I'm not stalking you on the forums like you've accused SG_Player1974, its called remembering what someone has posted and reminding them of what they said just a few days ago.

And someone is not an idiot simply for calling someone out and having an opinion, if that was the case you would be an idiot yourself.

Damn...... :yeahthat:

How is she hating? :confused:

Was trying to be nice and not use other terms for it... :whistle:

mamatutu

mama to two
You've joined ranks of some great members.

Vrai can criticize others but can't stand to be criticized herself, if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what is.

vrai is a complex animal. We need to give her a break. It doesn't matter that we are her cha-ching. Sometimes I feel like chump change. :bawl:

:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Psh, without me they'd be kicking their dog because they'd have no other outlet for the frustration of their petty little lives.

I freaking rawk! :diva:

mamatutu

mama to two
Psh, without me they'd be kicking their dog because they'd have no other outlet for the frustration of their petty little lives.

I freaking rawk! :diva:

Seriously? I know you can't be serious. I have noticed that you have lost a lot of posters in my 3 1/2 years here, and some are still here, but don't post much anymore. I do because I am new in the scheme of things and never did a forum before. I can see where it can get old. You should be more diplomatic. Things could change for you. Bigger businesses have gone under. Something to think about. Just trying to help reign in your ego. Yes, there are a lot of members, but the majority don't choose to post. I wonder why? :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Seriously? I know you can't be serious. I have noticed that you have lost a lot of posters in my 3 1/2 years here, and some are still here, but don't post much anymore. I do because I am new in the scheme of things and never did a forum before. I can see where it can get old. You should be more diplomatic. Things could change for you. Bigger businesses have gone under. Something to think about. Just trying to help reign your ego in. Yes, there are a lot of members, but the majority don't choose to post. I wonder why? :lol:

OMG :lol:

Well, thank you for your concern.

Hank

my war
Seriously? I know you can't be serious. I have noticed that you have lost a lot of posters in my 3 1/2 years here, and some are still here, but don't post much anymore. I do because I am new in the scheme of things and never did a forum before. I can see where it can get old. You should be more diplomatic. Things could change for you. Bigger businesses have gone under. Something to think about. Just trying to help reign your ego in. Yes, there are a lot of members, but the majority don't choose to post. I wonder why? :lol:

What, do you have a ####ing database on who posts and who doesn't and when they do and don't? People have been coming and going on here for years. I seriously doubt she needs business advice from you! :crazy: