She is so annoying

PJay

Exactly what do you envision these M&G's look like for the reason you would avoid it?

I mainly put that comment out there after reading the comments by two people that appear to dislike one another. That, aside...I respect you, have pretty much since you're arrival here. Sure you remember your thoughts towards certain people in the beginning. I've been told nothing that is said here in anger is shared upon meeting ..which, admit I find very surprising. Happy for you and all who have made RLF.

Myself, I haven't read many here I would want to be friends with.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Actually.. the epitome of bigotry. Intolerance of those whom hold different opinions from one's self.

I have to believe, from the posts here and elsewhere on this site, that these "gatherings" that were once open to everyone were closed to invitation only for a reason. Again, from posts here and elsewhere, it was because certain people showed up at these "public gatherings" that the collective hive mind did not agree with.

Hence, it was turned into invitation only... thus excluding people who's opinions were different and/or actions were not approved by the collective.

It's a lot simpler than all that. I made the mistake of showing up in my Richard Simmons look-a-like getup and....well....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Actually.. the epitome of bigotry. Intolerance of those whom hold different opinions from one's self.

I have to believe, from the posts here and elsewhere on this site, that these "gatherings" that were once open to everyone were closed to invitation only for a reason. Again, from posts here and elsewhere, it was because certain people showed up at these "public gatherings" that the collective hive mind did not agree with.

Hence, it was turned into invitation only... thus excluding people who's opinions were different and/or actions were not approved by the collective.

well invitation only
.... that isn't a Meet and Greet, that's friends having dinner not a public gathering .....

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Vrai you should be enjoying your vacation & grandkids! I'm getting stressed just reading this thread so its got to be stressing you out :lol:

I read that thread and I dont see anywhere that she goes off on you or Vrai. She said she was happy to have met you guys and appologized for previous encounters...neither of you responded :shrug:

Nope, that's the first time she went to a M & G, and claimed to have a good time. Later, in subsequent weeks and months, she would alternatively claim to have buried at hatchet, attempted to "mend bridges with me", and would then lash out at us as she then claimed to have been wronged in some way. At one point, in another thread around here l, I finally called her out and said she never had any bridge/fence-whatever you want to call it- as there was NEVER any relationship there. Ever. She showed up at a M&G. She did not automatically become friends with me.

The threads are there all saved for posterity. Her histrionics are recorded for all to see. :shrug:

lovinmaryland

Nope, that's the first time she went to a M & G, and claimed to have a good time. Later, in subsequent weeks and months, she would alternatively claim to have buried at hatchet, attempted to "mend bridges with me", and would then lash out at us as she then claimed to have been wronged in some way. At one point, in another thread around here l, I finally called her out and said she never had any bridge/fence-whatever you want to call it- as there was NEVER any relationship there. Ever. She showed up at a M&G. She did not automatically become friends with me.

The threads are there all saved for posterity. Her histrionics are recorded for all to see. :shrug:

oh gotcha. I read that thread and was like I think I'm missing something here :lol:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
oh gotcha. I read that thread and was like I think I'm missing something here :lol:

And you are correct that neither of us responded.

However, ignoring her did nothing to deter her crap, so one day I had enough of it and told her so.

Hijinx

I just shot that out there to be a smart-ass.
I really do not care what people from here meet and eat, and participate in friendly banter.
Certainly there are some who enjoy each other, and want to meet again , and those who attended and did not find some to their liking.
That is so in every society. People of like minds tend to flock together.

There are some here whom I would like to meet and some I am just as happy not to ever have to run across.
Obviously the ones who established a rapport with each other now meet by invitation.
Good for them, and I wish them well.

Midnightrider

Intolerance of hate and racism is a good thing.

Why would anyone want to spend time with people who routinely express opinions you find repugnant, ignorant, and hateful?

Hijinx

Intolerance of hate and racism is a good thing.

Why would anyone want to spend time with people who routinely express opinions you find repugnant, ignorant, and hateful?

You see what one side calls racism another side calls speaking up for , or in defense of their own race.
With one side that is fine, for the other side it is racism.

There are certain happenstances that cannot be excused, riots, murders, rapes, when you look at statistics, and find one race mentioned more than another
is that racism? When you find terrorism mentioned by one religion more than any others, is that bigotry?

terbear1225

Really, this thread is about Gwyneth Paltrow?? I read it backwards and only part way through and thought is was about MMTT. The header read like it fit.

this is why I read less and less on the forums. something that starts out as a discussion about current events and politics VERY quickly devolves into the same old name calling and rehashing of forum gripes with the trolls showing up en masse and there's no point in reading anymore

Hijinx

Really, this thread is about Gwyneth Paltrow?? I read it backwards and only part way through and thought is was about MMTT. The header read like it fit.

Actually I looked back and found that it got off subject,in post #22 when the brilliant Hank came in and tried to say that Vrai had no right to post in her own forum.

It went downhill from there.

As for Gwyneth Paltrow, she is just the latest in the Susan Sarandon mindset of liberal rich folks who need to tell us poor ignorant blue collar middle class how we should act. After all she is a celebrity, and can read the words others write for her.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
this is why I read less and less on the forums. something that starts out as a discussion about current events and politics VERY quickly devolves into the same old name calling and rehashing of forum gripes with the trolls showing up en masse and there's no point in reading anymore

:yay:

Hank

my war
Actually I looked back and found that it got off subject,in post #22 when the brilliant Hank came in and tried to say that Vrai had no right to post in her own forum.

It went downhill from there.

As for Gwyneth Paltrow, she is just the latest in the Susan Sarandon mindset of liberal rich folks who need to tell us poor ignorant blue collar middle class how we should act. After all she is a celebrity, and can read the words others write for her.

Yeah, it's all my fault. :rolleyes: