She is so annoying

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah that would be everyone who continues to get their ridiculous 'hate on fest' at Robin/Momma at every opportunity. (hint hint BANN, HANK Vrai and company and anyone else that continue to hound/bully her to no end).

Gosh talk about Middle School cliques. Southern Maryland Online got it in spades.

Sorry, chica, you're WAY off base here. You can look through my posts and see that I almost never respond to her or acknowledge her in any way. Then you'll see that most of the rare times I do, it's a random comment about whatever the discussion is. She, on the other hand, doesn't miss an opportunity to jump all over anyone she can sink her claws into, including me. And even then I rarely call her out. So don't lump me in with that bull####.

Hank, okay, but Bann rarely engages her unless engaged, either.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Yeah that would be everyone who continues to get their ridiculous 'hate on fest' at Robin/Momma at every opportunity. (hint hint BANN, HANK Vrai and company and anyone else that continue to hound/bully her to no end).

Gosh talk about Middle School cliques. Southern Maryland Online got it in spades.
You're joking, right?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You're joking, right?

:yeahthat:

She comes back continuously and keeps stirring the pot instead of just shutting up and move on to something else. She brings most of it on herself. She is a total and complete attention whore.

baydoll

:yeahthat:

She comes back continuously and keeps stirring the pot instead of just shutting up and move on to something else. She brings most of it on herself. She is a total and complete attention whore.

From what I've read the majority of the time she is defending herself from the bullies who attack almost every post she makes. Attention whore I don't see at all. Stating her opinion yes, attention whore no.

Salvador

One Nation Under God
From what I've read the majority of the time she is defending herself from the bullies who attack almost every post she makes. Attention whore I don't see at all. Stating her opinion yes, attention whore no.

Are you high?

:popcorn:

baydoll

Sorry, chica, you're WAY off base here. You can look through my posts and see that I almost never respond to her or acknowledge her in any way. Then you'll see that most of the rare times I do, it's a random comment about whatever the discussion is. She, on the other hand, doesn't miss an opportunity to jump all over anyone she can sink her claws into, including me. And even then I rarely call her out. So don't lump me in with that bull####.

Hank, okay, but Bann rarely engages her unless engaged, either.

The rare times you do 'engage' with her Vrai you're calling her names. I can bring that up if you want me to.

And not once did she called any of you names.

Jump over anyone she can sink her claws into? More like defending herself against those who are bullying her.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
ronburgundy.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're special that way. You've earned your special treatment. (your..you're...learn the difference. ;-))

Well I'm not special and she's bombarded me with abusive rant PMs. The first time I got one I was like, "Um, who are you?"

GW8345

Not White House Approved
:yeahthat: Who wants to sit around with a bunch of OTH hags breathing in the beautiful aroma of Preparation H, IcyHot, and Vagisil?

The rare times you do 'engage' with her Vrai you're calling her names. I can bring that up if you want me to.

And not once did she called any of you names.

Jump over anyone she can sink her claws into? More like defending herself against those who are bullying her.

:yay:

GW8345

Not White House Approved
Lather, rinse, repeat.

like clockwork.

time to tip the bottle and act like a loon.

she already slept off last night.

:killingme

I was laughing at you retardo.

LOL , don't sell yourself short ,of course you are that dense and worse !!!:shutup:

Hey! You're in luck! You won't have to worry about an invite either. :high5:

You're joking, right?

Are you high?

You should see some of the unsolicited private messages she has sent me. You would think otherwise. Your probably her.

How very intolerant from the crowd who preaches tolerance.

Funny how it's the usual characters who resort to name calling when they don't agree with someone.

Actually MMTT has called Vrai a bitch several times but she has deleted those posts after a bit.
Prove it.