She is so annoying

PeoplesElbow

I don't know, several months back I posted about not understanding all the hate on her then just days later she makes me understand perfectly, several times.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Yeah that would be everyone who continues to get their ridiculous 'hate on fest' at Robin/Momma at every opportunity. (hint hint BANN, HANK Vrai and company and anyone else that continue to hound/bully her to no end).

Gosh talk about Middle School cliques. Southern Maryland Online got it in spades.

Oh, the poor, poor maligned MTT. :wah:

I guess you missed the post in this very thread where I posted the first PM sent to me by MTT where she apologized to me for her forum behavior. I replied with a very polite and reasonable PM giving her some very friendly advice.

She not only ignored the advice from me, but from several other forum posters during that same timeframe,, because she continued to lash out at posters here. You obviously haven't followed her postsing as you like to claim you have, because a simple search of her screenname lists post after post which clearly document her histrionics.

:shrug: Feel sorry for her if you choose. She brings it on herself, as is documented in her posts going back 3 years.

gretchen

Yes,I can tell you don't care. It's so obvious. Carry on,forum dancing monkey. I'm gonna bang the hubby and eat some brownies.

mamatutu

mama to two
Yes,I can tell you don't care. It's so obvious. Carry on,forum dancing monkey. I'm gonna bang the hubby and eat some brownies.

Nice! Sorry, but I must have missed seeing your dog in this fight. And, you are wrong. I do care about the truth and being honest. You really don't know me. Nice try, though. :smile:

Unless, you are an MPD, or a youngin'. :lol:

Edit: And, what exactly was your reason for interjecting yourself into this convo, and saying I am a dancing monkey? Just being a curious George? :lol:
Thanks for the best laugh all day! Shoo fly! Talk about annoying. In the famous words of vrai, 'ummm...who are you'? Absolutely, killing me. :killingme:

Last edited:

Hijinx

I'll tell you what is annoying.
My wife made up an Easter basket and it had a bunch of these little chocolate eggs covered with brightly colored tin foil in it.

Now I am forced to eat these eggs. The annoying thing is trying to find where the foil ends so I can get them unwrapped.

Yes this is a useless post, but actually no more useless than the last 12 pages.

mamatutu

mama to two
Man I love middle school clique drama.

:shocked:

someone can't let go ........

Yeah that would be everyone who continues to get their ridiculous 'hate on fest' at Robin/Momma at every opportunity. (hint hint BANN, HANK Vrai and company and anyone else that continue to hound/bully her to no end).

Gosh talk about Middle School cliques. Southern Maryland Online got it in spades.

I'll tell you what is annoying.
My wife made up an Easter basket and it had a bunch of these little chocolate eggs covered with brightly colored tin foil in it.

Now I am forced to eat these eggs. The annoying thing is trying to find where the foil ends so I can get them unwrapped.

Yes this is a useless post, but actually no more useless than the last 12 pages.

:lol: and :huggy: