She is so annoying

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I already replied to him that you are absent from that thread. Why hasn't he answered? Do you think BB is ok? Somebody call 911! :jameo:

:roflmao:

I'm sure BB is ok, it take BB a while to search the Daily Kos, DU and Huffinpole to find the proper response.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
I'll tell you what is annoying.
My wife made up an Easter basket and it had a bunch of these little chocolate eggs covered with brightly colored tin foil in it.

Now I am forced to eat these eggs. The annoying thing is trying to find where the foil ends so I can get them unwrapped.

Yes this is a useless post, but actually no more useless than the last 12 pages.

Just FYI. You can go into settings and set the page to show 40 posts at a time. My pages are showing 7 v 12. I think Chris told me that and it makes reading so much easier! Also, he told me how to do multiple posts. I am having fun with that! :lol:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
I'm sure BB is ok, it take BB a while to search the Daily Kos, DU and Huffinpole to find the proper response.

If he is ok, I think we should never let him forget this faux pas! Bullies that are too busy cleaning up their own foam to where they are not paying attention, should feel the smart of it all! Reserve ammo is a good thing! :lol:

:huggy:

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Hub just showed me this video, and I felt compelled to post it here. Maybe this will put this thread in perspective for us all...little girl with cancer dancing with her nurses. Yeah. God bless her, and all nurses everywhere....

gretchen

Nice! Sorry, but I must have missed seeing your dog in this fight. And, you are wrong. I do care about the truth and being honest. You really don't know me. Nice try, though. :smile:

Unless, you are an MPD, or a youngin'. :lol:

Edit: And, what exactly was your reason for interjecting yourself into this convo, and saying I am a dancing monkey? Just being a curious George? :lol:
Thanks for the best laugh all day! Shoo fly! Talk about annoying. In the famous words of vrai, 'ummm...who are you'? Absolutely, killing me. :killingme:

Actually,I do know you. YOU don't know ME. That's the cool thing about this forum. Never know who you're dealing with. You're not only an inept poser here but also in real life. You don't fit in anywhere and it kills you,which is why you try so hard here. Responding to everyone who mentions you,up all hours to be sure you didn't miss anything,and let's not forget that when you first came here you weren't like this version of you. But you wanted a group so you went political and added your little quotes. I bet you sit around googling the things people mention just to say something relevant and witty. It's too bad the forums don't have a bathroom for you to eat your lunch in but otherwise,I'd say what you get here is pretty much just the same as your life. Unemployed,practically a shut-in,with a kid who is everything you rally against on here. Aren't we the taxpayers footing his bills left and right? I say you are a dancing monkey because you are the butt of jokes and a source of entertainment. Wind you up and watch you go. What's my dog in this fight? This isn't a fight. This is a forum for discussion. And you suck,so I threw my 2 cents in and per usual you jumped right in. You mentioned in the thread about my daughter that your world is very small. It shows,painfully so. And you should be embarrassed but you won't be.

mamatutu

mama to two
Actually,I do know you. YOU don't know ME. That's the cool thing about this forum. Never know who you're dealing with. You're not only an inept poser here but also in real life. You don't fit in anywhere and it kills you,which is why you try so hard here. Responding to everyone who mentions you,up all hours to be sure you didn't miss anything,and let's not forget that when you first came here you weren't like this version of you. But you wanted a group so you went political and added your little quotes. I bet you sit around googling the things people mention just to say something relevant and witty. It's too bad the forums don't have a bathroom for you to eat your lunch in but otherwise,I'd say what you get here is pretty much just the same as your life. Unemployed,practically a shut-in,with a kid who is everything you rally against on here. Aren't we the taxpayers footing his bills left and right? I say you are a dancing monkey because you are the butt of jokes and a source of entertainment. Wind you up and watch you go. What's my dog in this fight? This isn't a fight. This is a forum for discussion. And you suck,so I threw my 2 cents in and per usual you jumped right in. You mentioned in the thread about my daughter that your world is very small. It shows,painfully so. And you should be embarrassed but you won't be.

Wow. You're right. Never know who you are dealing with on a forum. It is my good luck that I don't know you. Hope you have a wonderful day! :smile:

baydoll

Oh, the poor, poor maligned MTT. :wah:

I guess you missed the post in this very thread where I posted the first PM sent to me by MTT where she apologized to me for her forum behavior. I replied with a very polite and reasonable PM giving her some very friendly advice.

She not only ignored the advice from me, but from several other forum posters during that same timeframe,, because she continued to lash out at posters here. You obviously haven't followed her postsing as you like to claim you have, because a simple search of her screenname lists post after post which clearly document her histrionics.

:shrug: Feel sorry for her if you choose. She brings it on herself, as is documented in her posts going back 3 years.

I don't feel sorry for her in the least. What I do hate is the bullying. But she seems to be doing very well handling all the hate spewed at her day in day out without resorting back in kind so major props to her! :yay:

And I've read those posts you keep bringing back from the dead and I came away with a whole 'nother impression, Bann. One in which a group of 'kewl' kids piled on a newcomer, someone whom they decided wasn't 'kewl', whom they decided to vent their mean-spiritness on. And that bullying and mean-spiritness hasn't stopped since that time, as seen on this very thread.

GW8345

Not White House Approved

What does her kid have anything to do with this discussion?

Answer, you just wanted to make a personal attack like rest of the old hag clique here.

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I don't feel sorry for her in the least. What I do hate is the bullying. But she seems to be doing very well handling all the hate spewed at her day in day out without resorting back in kind so major props to her! :yay:

And I've read those posts you keep bringing back from the dead and I came away with a whole 'nother impression, Bann. One in which a group of 'kewl' kids piled on a newcomer, someone whom they decided wasn't 'kewl', whom they decided to vent their mean-spiritness on. And that bullying and mean-spiritness hasn't stopped since that time, as seen on this very thread.

She wasn't the only one the "kewl" kids did it to.

Hey BANN, remember that survey MigTig started about me accusing me of being a woman beater, I do.

The real issue is that Vrai let it happen which is against the rules and she continues to this day to allow it and condone it, of course she won't do anything against her own clique.

baydoll

My very case in point. :smile:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Are you stalking tutu? :eyebrow:

GW8345

Not White House Approved

BTW, thank you for proving my point on why some members may want to remain anonymous, they don’t want some ignorant a-hole broadcasting their life all over the internet.

SG_Player1974

DAMN!

What does her kid have anything to do with this discussion?

Answer, you just wanted to make a personal attack like rest of the old hag clique here.

OH DAMN!

She wasn't the only one the "kewl" kids did it to.

Hey BANN, remember that survey MigTig started about me accusing me of being a woman beater, I do.

The real issue is that Vrai let it happen which is against the rules and she continues to this day to allow it and condone it, of course she won't do anything against her own clique.

OH DAMN! SH!T gettin REAL!...... as in the truth hurts :whistle:

Hijinx

IMO Mamatutu's biggest problem is she doesn't know when to quit.

There are some people in this forum who love to stir sh1t. They have no other point or reason to be here.
We all have opinion, we state them and sometimes others do not agree, fine.
When they start calling you an idiot and saying how screwed up your opinion is " the argument is over".
You have two choices then. You either call them names and get down and dirty ---or

It's time to move on, just say you are right a-hole , /s/ ignore anything further they have to say and move on.