She is so annoying

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dear Vrai:

Thank you for creating such a nice warm inviting friendly loving place here on Southern Maryland Online. Such nice friendly folks here... :huggy: And the nicest welcome committee (Hank, BigBlue, Salvador and all the trolls um posters ect. ect. ad nauseum) ever! Props to you, girl!

That is all. :howdy:

Baydoll

PS: You need a Welcome Sign. Here's one: Welcome to Southern Maryland Online: Enter At Your Own Risk.

Nobody is forcing you, or anyone else, to be here. So obviously you like it or you wouldn't keep coming back.

Midnightrider

The thread no. You and others on here yes. And you dragging a 3 year old thread back from the dead and stirring up stuff is proof of that.

draggin up unrelated slights from the distant past during an argument is just evidence that she is a woman.

lovinmaryland

Hello - it's her place of business - she works here. SOMD.com. :lol:

:huggy: I will buy you some RD onion rings to help you deal with the stress when you and Monello get back from your vacay. :yay:

Right I get that its her place of business.... but she was/is on vacation correct???? Why in the world she'd spend it bickering w/ mama tutu or whatever her name is just seems like a waste of a good vacation. Post the thread if she responds ignore her and move on. Its just that simple. If everyone would stop responding to her eventually she'd get bored and stop. :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Right I get that its her place of business.... but she was/is on vacation correct???? Why in the world she'd spend it bickering w/ mama tutu or whatever her name is just seems like a waste of a good vacation. Post the thread if she responds ignore her and move on. Its just that simple. If everyone would stop responding to her eventually she'd get bored and stop. :shrug:

That doesn't work.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
draggin up unrelated slights from the distant past during an argument is just evidence that she is a woman.

...MKK is not lily white in her "oh, poor me - everyone picks on me" routine and "dredging up old posts" of her histrionics on these forums show that. :shrug:

Midnightrider

...MKK is not lily white in her "oh, poor me - everyone picks on me" routine and "dredging up old posts" of her histrionics on these forums show that. :shrug:

meh, so you think you are right in dragging up unrealted BS. THat only emphasizes my point

Hank

my war
I don’t want to give the impression that I’m whining but… a while back I punched back at some of Hanks crude remarks. He decided to throw me some pretty profane PMs. I really didn’t take them all that seriously but fact is, Hank has a soft side… a weakness. But all is good. I like Hank. He’s fun to poke at. But that's what I like about you and others I've met on here... you're honest people that give others an honest chance to be friends; even if at a small level.

I don’t doubt that most of the folks that put up this ‘tough guy’ front are actually pretty nice. I don’t understand the façade. I’m sure there are a thousand reasons why people don’t want you to know who they really are in these situations. You really have to take much of what is posted on here with a grain of salt. We have far more important things going in our lives than to have this chew us up.

Dear Whiny Bitch,

You posted my name. I sent a PM asking why you were such a ####ing dick.

Love,
Hank

PsyOps

Pixelated
Dear Whiny Bitch,

Love,
Hank

I'd like to order a coffee mug please. With this on it:

whine.jpg

SG_Player1974

You know what would REALLY get this joint jumping?
You know what I'm gonna say....
Most of us loved it when we had it ....
And some members whined like little bitches when we had it ....
Just remove the anonymity when you bring it back. :lol:

This group of babies would flip the #### out if it was brought back...:lmao:

Dear Whiny Bitch,

Love,
Hank

Ohhhhh the irony. And all in the same thread... :lmao:

SG_Player1974

Kinda like the irony with you bitching about everyone on here during work hours, yet you seem to be on here quite a bit. That irony?

No, the irony of you calling out "babies" and giving up their anonymity.... then you whining like a baby about your anonymity being compromised. :killingme: