She is so annoying

Hank

my war
I'm not sure what the criteria is for moving them, but there's nothing nefarious in it - lots of treads get moved to Chit Chat. :shrug:

That's been going on for years.... SG just looking for something else to cry about! But of course, she/he could care less.... Right?

gretchen

I assumed it got moved because things got nasty to where Vrai felt it wasn't a good look for the forums and wanted it to be not for the general public. Remember only members can see this.

SG_Player1974

So fitting for this thread AND for this forum in general.....

Cube knows all...

ce2ed8f1782ca68c50566ee7a9f1ebd7.jpg

GW8345

Not White House Approved
I assumed it got moved because things got nasty to where Vrai felt it wasn't a good look for the forums and wanted it to be not for the general public. Remember only members can see this.

Yes, let's hide the truth from the general public, we won't want to scare away any advertisers or show the general public just how biased the owner is, how she protects her little brat pack and lets them run wild here.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes, let's hide the truth from the general public, we won't want to scare away any advertisers or show the general public just how biased the owner is, how she protects her little brat pack and lets them run wild here.

Am I part of that group?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:lmao:

When you first posted on the forums, you claimed to have lurked for EIGHT years. If that's true, then you knew what the forums were like, you had to realize who the forum owner was, and you would have also known many of the posters and their posting style. So you join the forums and mostly complain and whine about the forum owner and how she moderates the forums.

If you have such a problem with them and with her - why don't you just quit visiting the forums? Easy-peasy!
Curious.

MarieB

And for those that have worked their butts off pulling themselves out of poverty, the last thing they want is to go back there. Just ask Oprah if she does any of this crap. Instead she uses her own resources to help others; while still living the lavish life she deserves.

And this conversation can’t be had without talking about REAL poverty. I’ll bet not one American alive has experienced true poverty. While we have set a standard to define where that line is, it is still far above anything other places in the world know as poverty.

While it is true that our standard is different, I think it should be.

inkah

Because when you go to a spaghetti dinner or do a walk/run there is money involved and that money goes to the charity in question. If Gwyneth did a challenge to all her fellow rich celebrities to fund a food bank, or give money to homeless shelters, I'd be impressed. As it stands, she's making a pretense of living like poor people and complaining that $29/week isn't enough to fund her organic Cinco de Mayo snacks.

The other thing that torks my jaws is that she is trying to bring awareness to the food poverty issue so that *we* will donate money - yet she has way more money than most of us have ever dreamed of and she's not kicking in a dime. It's hypocritical elitist bull####.

And no, none of those things will solve the problem but we're a nation of idiots who "must do something!! :drama:" so we waste our time with futile gestures that don't amount to a hill of ####, but it makes us feel good about ourselves.

Yep.

But I am still curious to know if I could actually do it... (especially since I really suck at meal planning & cooking)

Tito

Donkey Smell
Actually,I do know you. YOU don't know ME. That's the cool thing about this forum. Never know who you're dealing with. You're not only an inept poser here but also in real life. You don't fit in anywhere and it kills you,which is why you try so hard here. Responding to everyone who mentions you,up all hours to be sure you didn't miss anything,and let's not forget that when you first came here you weren't like this version of you. But you wanted a group so you went political and added your little quotes. I bet you sit around googling the things people mention just to say something relevant and witty. It's too bad the forums don't have a bathroom for you to eat your lunch in but otherwise,I'd say what you get here is pretty much just the same as your life. Unemployed,practically a shut-in,with a kid who is everything you rally against on here. Aren't we the taxpayers footing his bills left and right? I say you are a dancing monkey because you are the butt of jokes and a source of entertainment. Wind you up and watch you go. What's my dog in this fight? This isn't a fight. This is a forum for discussion. And you suck,so I threw my 2 cents in and per usual you jumped right in. You mentioned in the thread about my daughter that your world is very small. It shows,painfully so. And you should be embarrassed but you won't be.

Wow! You're good!

:dingding:

Grumpy

annoying AND batchit crazy

It wasn't that long ago when Gwyneth Paltrow raved about the benefits of vaginal steaming, a non-scientifically proven process of sitting over a hot pot of water filled with herbs for up to 45 minutes to “cleanse your uterus” and “balance female hormone levels,” as the actress had put it.

Most recently, Paltrow's lifestyle website Goop, which promoted vaginal steaming, is at it again with another advice for women: putting a jade egg — yes, a solid object about the size of a golf ball — in your vagina, and keeping it there all day or while you're sleeping.

CLICKEE