She sat

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Very pretty. :yay:

I love womens softball. My daughter played County for 3 years and went to the championship all 3 yr years. Not slow pitch, Womens modified fast pitch.

Well I was sitting in my seat and listening to her talk to her Mom about games coming up etc. I was like I've seen you. Not to her face. I knew she was a pitcher. I told the guy I was traveling with, she plays softball. Anyway, she pulls out one of there jerseys for her little sister they were going to visit. Number 16, Illinios State.

meangirl

Nice lady!
I love womens softball. My daughter played County for 3 years and went to the championship all 3 yr years. Not slow pitch, Womens modified fast pitch.

Well I was sitting in my seat and listening to her talk to her Mom about games coming up etc. I was like I've seen you. Not to her face. I knew she was a pitcher. I told the guy I was traveling with, she plays softball. Anyway, she pulls out one of there jerseys for her little sister they were going to visit. Number 16, Illinios State.

That's awesome! Did you ask for an autograph? It'd tickle her to death I bet. :yay:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
If my daughter had been in your seat she would have talked her ear off. :lol:

My girl eats, sleeps, and drinks fastpitch.

Ever gone to any U.Md games? We've been to two this season. Their stadium is specific for softball and you are really up close to the game. No admission charge except for certain tournaments.