ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
youknow-you.gif

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
:micdrop:

I noticed this when I was a hiring manager. A certain demographic was more likely to be liberals and see injustice where there was none. They generally did the minimum in their position and required more of my time as a manager to sooth ruffled feathers.

There were also exceptions to the rule and they were generally from a strong family unit that didn't accept laziness in general. Some people would hold entry level positions their whole lives if it weren't for government mandated affirmative action.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I noticed this when I was a hiring manager. A certain demographic was more likely to be liberals and see injustice where there was none. They generally did the minimum in their position and required more of my time as a manager to sooth ruffled feathers.

There were also exceptions to the rule and they were generally from a strong family unit that didn't accept laziness in general. Some people would hold entry level positions their whole lives if it weren't for government mandated affirmative action.
If I was HR, I wouldn't hire them.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
If I was HR, I wouldn't hire them.
Funny thing, I saw more than one résumé with Howard University come across my desk for just above entry level IT work. One of my best hires was the lady who made sandwiches in B2185 and worked PT at Capt. Sam's liquor store. She did very well for herself because she didn't expect a handout and worked circles around her coworkers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Funny thing, I saw more than one résumé with Howard University come across my desk for just above entry level IT work. One of my best hires was the lady who made sandwiches in B2185 and worked PT at Capt. Sam's liquor store. She did very well for herself because she didn't expect a handout and worked circles around her coworkers.
We tend to have better luck with Marines than anything from a University.

Very motivated and reliable.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did her name start with an S?