"She stuck it to him"

willie

Body sweat prevents Super Glue from being permanent. Glue your finger to your nose and it will hold for long enough to put you in a panic and then the sweat will cause it to release. Try it.

CC to Carlyhartfan

sinwagon

OMG the article said that it was consensual? Who would consent to that? But further more he is either a deep sleeper or she drugged him because she would have had to flip him back and forth to do all of this and if someone was messing with me in my sleep like that I would definately wake up!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Slaby contends that O'Toole invited him over to her home on May 7, 2000, where he fell asleep. He woke up to find that O'Toole had used Super Glue to stick his genitals to his abdomen, glued his buttocks together and spelled out a profanity on his back in nail polish.
I can't wait to try this with my girl friend.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
sinwagon said:
OMG the article said that it was consensual? Who would consent to that? But further more he is either a deep sleeper or she drugged him because she would have had to flip him back and forth to do all of this and if someone was messing with me in my sleep like that I would definately wake up!
He was High

camily

Peace
willie said:
Body sweat prevents Super Glue from being permanent. Glue your finger to your nose and it will hold for long enough to put you in a panic and then the sweat will cause it to release. Try it.

CC to Carlyhartfan
Personal experience? Do tell.