Shed row barn

fredsaid2

I was at Loveville Leather today. Elam’s brother has a sample barn set up outside. Two run-ins separated by a tack/feed room. Looked nice! One of the bulldog puppies is still there. What a cutie : ) Didn't seem right to pilfer so close to Christmas, so I put him back! :biggrin:

tallyhoe

I was at Loveville Leather today. Elam’s brother has a sample barn set up outside. Two run-ins separated by a tack/feed room. Looked nice! One of the bulldog puppies is still there. What a cutie : ) Didn't seem right to pilfer so close to Christmas, so I put him back! :biggrin:

All of his puppies are sold. He is waiting for the new owners to pick that last one up.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass

The dog is a Boston Terrier and a cutie at that.

Tazgirl

I had my run in shed built by Quiet Valley on Bishop School Road. Don't know if it's the same guy or not. You can come by and look at mine if you want I have two stalls and the tack room is on the end. The stalls doors are the half doors so feeding is simple and I can close the top of the doors in bad weather. I love it..

fredsaid2

I had my run in shed built by Quiet Valley on Bishop School Road. Don't know if it's the same guy or not. You can come by and look at mine if you want I have two stalls and the tack room is on the end. The stalls doors are the half doors so feeding is simple and I can close the top of the doors in bad weather. I love it..

That's the guy! Thanks for the invite, maybe sometime after the holidays? I have a good idea of what I want. Just have to find out if I can afford it! :smile:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
And here I thought I'd get him after the holidays for a thrice slashed price :wink: Glad he found a great home!

Meet Buc Arthur...
He's a cutie.. And they love him! He's a little toughie with Quinn too!! They loved each other.

Attachments

• BucnBobbi.jpg
    BucnBobbi.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 91
  • QuinnnBuc.jpg
    QuinnnBuc.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 74

covekat

I bought a puppy from Elam and gave him to my sis, then bought myself a Westie... I'm waiting for the next litter... I had told Elam to call if the deal on that little guy fell through... oh well, I'll wait till next time... they are sooo cute!

My sis has "Baxter"... she has spoiled him beyond rotten already. (Yes that is a little Christmas sweater)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r237/missoceana22/007.jpg

2baymares

I bought a puppy from Elam and gave him to my sis, then bought myself a Westie... I'm waiting for the next litter... I had told Elam to call if the deal on that little guy fell through... oh well, I'll wait till next time... they are sooo cute!

My sis has "Baxter"... she has spoiled him beyond rotten already. (Yes that is a little Christmas sweater)

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r237/missoceana22/007.jpg

:howdy: That puppy is adorable!!. I was just at Elam's and met the black adult pug....he is soooooooooooo friendly and cute. He just loves attention. What a nice breed of dog.

Covekat have you been riding?? Any Fox Hunts lately?