Sheesh

Robin

The grocery store was a crazy mad scene, I am never doing that again last minute shopping

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The grocery store was a crazy mad scene, I am never doing that again last minute shopping

Stopped to get gas at the WaWa in PF & people were just being nutty trying to get to the pumps. People were racing thru the parking lot trying to get to a gas pump.:jameo:

BZHorseMomE

I'm hoping Hubby won't burn the house down when he deep fries the Turkey.:yikes: I sure hope the Turkey tastes :yum: e.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
:killingme
no I think the stampede and marching bands hang out at Walmart

I went to WalNUTmart today. I bought two DS's for my youngest two for Christmas and was in and out in 10 minutes. A small miracle I know. :yahoo: I figured I would rather spend a few more bucks today than to stand in a big line on Friday.

Robin

I went to WalNUTmart today. I bought two DS's for my youngest two for Christmas and was in and out in 10 minutes. A small miracle I know. :yahoo: I figured I would rather spend a few more bucks today than to stand in a big line on Friday.

dont blame you there..I will be online shopping what makes it here for Christmas will be under the tree. I will cancel the rest....:killingme

BZHorseMomE

You know in years past though the prices they say are only good from 5am to 9am the items are still at the sale price later that evening. Since I can't get out early on Black Friday I sure hope they still have some good sales that evening. :whistle:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I stopped in at the crusty Food Lion in Waldorf because I happened to be driving past and needed some heavy whipping cream. The place was picked clean! It was like a swarm of locusts had decended upon it. I was wondering if they had been looted or something....