Sheets

What's on them?
Dust Mites
Seen at a magnification of 350x, a group of Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus forage for human skin on a bedsheet.

Attachments

• unseen_dustmite.jpg
    unseen_dustmite.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 182
So...... does this mean that if these little critters are eating the dead flesh that falls into my bed sheets, I don't need to change the sheets as often??? :shrug: I wash and change them quarterly now....

So...... does this mean that if these little critters are eating the dead flesh that falls into my bed sheets, I don't need to change the sheets as often??? :shrug: I wash and change them quarterly now....

Pretty much what I was thinking. I wouldn't want them to starve and die. They must be on the mattress pad too. I wonder if the more aggressive ones get the skin that hasn't fallen off? Or that isn't quite dead?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pretty much what I was thinking. I wouldn't want them to starve and die. They must be on the mattress pad too. I wonder if the more aggressive ones get the skin that hasn't fallen off? Or that isn't quite dead?

Would you STOP with the gross pictures today, please. Make yourself useful and go find some pearl sugar and get some milk, also.