sheetz, Great Mills RD...crime scene???

somddad

this morning around 4:30 am when I was heading home from work, there were several county police cars there, and a county police van. They had the whole parking lot taped off and were taking pictures of a car parked there on on the side entrance. Anybody know what happened?

If this has already been posted, my apologies. I searched and found nothing.

this morning around 4:30 am when I was heading home from work, there were several county police cars there, and a county police van. They had the whole parking lot taped off and were taking pictures of a car parked there on on the side entrance. Anybody know what happened?

If this has already been posted, my apologies. I searched and found nothing.

It was an assault/sexual assault. Apparently there were 20 plus people involved and a bystander loaded a firearm that was in their trunk and fired a shot that broke up the activities.

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmm, cant recall an other case of sexual assault at a convenience store recently, any particular case in mind? Not to make light of the situation, I just dont think "not uncommon" accurately describes the incidence of rape/sexual assault at convenience stores like Sheetz and WaWa, or 7-11s for that matter.

Danzig

It was an assault/sexual assault. Apparently there were 20 plus people involved and a bystander loaded a firearm that was in their trunk and fired a shot that broke up the activities.

There was never a medical call that night for ANY kind of assault.