Sheetz in Great Mills Closes After Employee Positive for COVID-19

Goldenhawk

The common cold, you ever have a cold more than a single time?
Yes, actually. The human body is rather bad at permanently dealing with coronavirus colds. These articles were written long before COVID-19 showed up.

Also, we know medically that the human immune system loses its acquired resistance to specific coronavirus strains over a year or two, so even when the body does form antibodies, they don't last permanently unlike measles or certain other diseases we usually treat with one-time vaccines.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
No offense taken, but I know there are diseases that we do not develope immunity to. I hope people do become immune for good, but I ain't going to bet on it.

Still. It's a viral infection. Like others it can change and mutate. Like the flu or any other.
Not all people are always immune to the flu. They have varying degrees of illness or no illness. High risk people will be high risk with this as well

Jurgo

Whether I get Covid-19 or not is of less concern to me than how my body fights it.
Just sayin'👍

And your body’s ability to fight it will in no way be impacted by others having the disease! If you end up needing hospital care, you go to the hospital and deal with it. Other people getting infected will not impact this at all!!!!!!!!! Wake the eff up, sheeple!!!