Sheriff: Father kills man...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
...sexually abusing his daughter

(CNN) -- A Texas father caught a man sexually assaulting his 4-year-old daughter and punched him in the head repeatedly, killing him, authorities said.

The father was casually acquainted with the alleged abuser, said Lavaca County Sheriff Micah Harmon.

Neither has been publicly identified.

The girl was left inside the family's house during the social gathering, while other members of her family were tending to horses, the sheriff said.

The alleged abuser was known for his horse-grooming abilities, Harmon said.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter - CNN.com

I wonder how many of the punches he felt before he was knocked out.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I would done the same as the father! Unfortunatetly the father will probably serve time.

Oh wait, that was Texas, He'll get a medal for taking that scum out!

Last edited:

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I would done the same as the father! Unfortunatetly the father will probably serve time.

Asked whether they would press charges against the father, the sheriff responded, "You have a right to defend your daughter. He acted in defense of his third person. Once the investigation is completed we will submit it to the district attorney who then submits it to the grand jury, who will decide if they will indict him."

Doesn't sound like a medal is in the works even if it is Texas.

?

..._

Yes! My thoughts exactly! One less child abuser scum of the streets!
As they say, "Don't Mess with Texas"!!!

bcp

In My Opinion

I would do the same thing too. and you are correct, in Maryland he would have gone to jail for defending his daughter.
So the way I see it, if I end up in that situation, and I know Im going to jail for it, Im going to make sure that what I go to jail for is well worth it,, Im going to post bail then go after some of our state officials until I get caught again.

Then and only then can I be justly sentenced to a term.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Lay there getting your head bashed in by the dad?

UUuummm.....no.....you know what I meant.
If I was the Dad and walked in on this situation.....dude would never see it comin'. First thing HE knew, he wouldn't know nuthin'.
:whoosh: CLUNK!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not sure I would leave my 4 year old alone with people I didn't know. But good on the dad for delivering some good old fashioned justice. :yay:

Vince

End of Story...

Grand jury: No indictment against father who killed daughter's alleged abuser - CNN.com

"The substantial amount of evidence showed that the witness statements and the father's statement and what the father had observed was in fact what had happened that day," Lavaca County District Attorney Heather McMinn told reporters.

The father, who will not be charged, is not being named by CNN to protect the identity of his daughter.
There is still justice in this country. :yay:

itsrequired

I like this story. It doesn't surprise me though all the people saying that this wouldn't happen in Maryland. What is lost on people is that the grand jury is made up of.....YOU. If the charges went forward in Maryland it would be YOU that did it. :whistle: