shes at it again!

libby

They don't believe in birth control, it's in "Gods" hands. Huh. Didn't "God" give us the knowledge to invent birth control (synthetic hormones) for a reason?

I can't help but wonder why people say her uterus is going to fall out? That's what it was built for, whether by nature or by God. Do you tell a runner that he's running too much? Does anyone say that your p%#*s is going to fall off because it is used too much? No. But when a woman has x number of children that Joy Behar and Co. think is too many, we hear juvenile comments about Michelle's uterus being overworked.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They don't believe in birth control, it's in "Gods" hands. Huh. Didn't "God" give us the knowledge to invent birth control (synthetic hormones) for a reason?

It is my understanding that some religions frown upon using synthetic birth control.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I can't help but wonder why people say her uterus is going to fall out? That's what it was built for, whether by nature or by God. Do you tell a runner that he's running too much? Does anyone say that your p%#*s is going to fall off because it is used too much? No. But when a woman has x number of children that Joy Behar and Co. think is too many, we hear juvenile comments about Michelle's uterus being overworked.

I get what you are saying, but there are real medical complications from excessive pregnancies and births. Many women used to die from them. Not hte least of which bleeding to death from a uterus that is stretched and fails to shrink back following birth. I know she has doctors, so I am not too worried about her, but what she is undertaking is not without a good degree of risk.

SoMDGirl42

You'd think with as much abuse as a teenage boy gives his pen*s, it'd fall off before a uterus would fall out. :killingme

BTW, do most of you realize that many of our parents/grandparents all came from very large families because there was no birth control? Do you think people were telling them to stop having sex? And they couldn't afford the ones they were trying to feed then!

Get over it people. They have 19 kids. SO WHAT????? It is their choice! I'd rather they have 25 and pay for them, then me support the crack heads in my neigborhood on section 8 with their "independence" card, and electric assistance popping out 7 of them (my bad, 9, she just had twins! :cds:)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it's selfish. Don't they realize that the earth has limited resources?

I surely no tree-hugger, but if every married couple in the US had 20 kids, the US poplulation would be in the trillions in less than 100 years.

I think it'd be great if people like the Duggars would have all the children and welfare Mommas and celebrity attention whores had none.

libby

I get what you are saying, but there are real medical complications from excessive pregnancies and births. Many women used to die from them. Not hte least of which bleeding to death from a uterus that is stretched and fails to shrink back following birth. I know she has doctors, so I am not too worried about her, but what she is undertaking is not without a good degree of risk.

I'm not aware of any risk factors that Michelle Duggar might have; I don't watch the show. If she does have risk factors, are they really any more serious than any one of us might have? (I'm truly asking, as I don't know) Or is the issue only that she's had 19 already?
My guess is that most people who would identify themselves as "pro-choice" would condemn Michelle's choice. I've got eight children and I've heard my fair share of comments about my family size. I would never dream of approaching a family in a restaurant that only has one child and asking them why they don't have more.
"Do you know what causes that?" is a comment often received by larger families. Perhaps I ought to offer lessons on "that" to smaller families when I see them?
Anyway, just my 2 cents as I see threads popping up on various forums.

puggymom

I just do not get why this is news. Seriously people have babies everyday and the majority of them probably take care of their kids. So she is pregnant again? Who cares? Good for her, now go off have your kid and stop being attention whores (BTW I probably would not care or have this strong a reaction if I did not have the link posted at least 10 separate times on FB :ohwell:).

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I'm not aware of any risk factors that Michelle Duggar might have; I don't watch the show. If she does have risk factors, are they really any more serious than any one of us might have? (I'm truly asking, as I don't know) Or is the issue only that she's had 19 already?
My guess is that most people who would identify themselves as "pro-choice" would condemn Michelle's choice. I've got eight children and I've heard my fair share of comments about my family size. I would never dream of approaching a family in a restaurant that only has one child and asking them why they don't have more.
"Do you know what causes that?" is a comment often received by larger families. Perhaps I ought to offer lessons on "that" to smaller families when I see them?
Anyway, just my 2 cents as I see threads popping up on various forums.

advanced maternal age, large number of pregnancies, vbacs, preeclampsia, an extremely premature child die to complications..she has quite a few actually. Personally (and I think most people I know are in total agreement), as long as they are paying their way in the world they could have a bajillion. I am sure she is aware of the risk, as are her doctors and I am positive they account for that. But it does have risks, and I sincerely hope she does not have to encounter any of the bad things that could happen. But that's her risk to take, not anyone else's.

and josh and anna's kids are going to have an aunt or uncle that is younger than them..weird :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just do not get why this is news. Seriously people have babies everyday and the majority of them probably take care of their kids. So she is pregnant again? Who cares? Good for her, now go off have your kid and stop being attention whores (BTW I probably would not care or have this strong a reaction if I did not have the link posted at least 10 separate times on FB :ohwell:).

They have their own TV show and 20 kids is outside the norm. That makes it news.

mizteresa1965

In my opinion, I think the Duggars are very intelectual. How many of us know someone that's on welfare that works hard? How many of us know some on welfare that's a total loser? Now........how many of those welfare recipients have children? And how many children do they have?

Here's the Duggar Family. Making their way on their own. No government handout. He's a preacher, they have a successful show that helps financially. They have rental properties that helps them financially. They built there own house, they homeschool their children, and from I've heard they do bring in someone more advanced than Michelle for the higher education to help Michelle. They live there live, they have enormous faith, and they DON'T COMPLAIN!!! Their children are polite. They are grateful for everything they have! I for one, admire their gusto!

Last edited:

CrashTest

You're not one of those people who are all for regulating how many kids a family can have, are you?

Every year, humans on earth consume more than what the earth is capable of regenerating. I'm sure there's gonna be enough to go around for you and I and since I have no kids, I care less than most. Nevertheless, trouble is coming. Meanwhile, let everyone have 20 kids.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Every year, humans on earth consume more than what the earth is capable of regenerating. I'm sure there's gonna be enough to go around for you and I and since I have no kids, I care less than most. Nevertheless, trouble is coming. Meanwhile, let everyone have 20 kids.

Maybe you should eat an extra baby.

Mr.Steed

"SoMDGirl42" - "You'd think with as much abuse as a teenage boy gives his pen*s, it'd fall off before a uterus would fall out.

BTW, do most of you realize that many of our parents/grandparents all came from very large families because there was no birth control? Do you think people were telling them to stop having sex? And they couldn't afford the ones they were trying to feed then!

Get over it people. They have 19 kids. SO WHAT????? It is their choice! I'd rather they have 25 and pay for them, then me support the crack heads in my neigborhood on section 8 with their "independence" card, and electric assistance popping out 7 of them (my bad, 9, she just had twins!"

Actually, birth control has been around for hundreds and hundreds of years, research it! And as far as folks being advised to limit their children because they could not afford them during hard times, you bet they were told in the last century or so when our more immediate forbears were alive. Families in the past were large for a variety of reasons: people did not understand human biology well or not at all - did not have knowledge about birth control, the planet was largely based on agrarian societies which required a larger labor force, many children died during childbirth, infancy, and childhood so more were "popped" out (and lets not forget the many, many women who died during childbirth), and women submitted to their husbands often against their desires and sometimes against their physical will (as required by patriarchal religious teachings and by sick gender laws).

Many of you refuse to look past your noses or you politicize this business as a statement on individual rights. Just because the Duggars pay for their way, this has no bearing on the future Duggars and their impact on this planet, including further depletion of finite resources. If they really want to be good Christians they should adopt.

I don't care what your economic situation is, stop reproducing!

I like the Duggars, they are nice people. But I hope that something happens to this pregnancy and in no uncertain terms, Michelle is told to have no more children. BTW, J-Bob needs to be clipped vs. Michelle having her tubes tied.

And I can't wait to see what happens with this person-hood vote cr*p in Mississippi, talk about reverting back to the Dark Ages! The ramifications of passing this bill/amendment will be immense. States have no business interfering with the civil rights of women. If the bill is passed by the voters, just think, if you are pregnant around tax time and that is being pregnant at any stage; you can declare that little fertilized egg, embryo, fetus on your tax returns as a dependent :lmao: . JC, the ignorance is too much to bear.
:faint:

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
I think it'd be great if people like the Duggars would have all the children and welfare Mommas and celebrity attention whores had none.

Would they not be the same thing now that they have a reality TV show. 15 minutes of fame can only last so long.

:clap: