Shiloh's replacement

mingiz

Horse Poor
well I couldn't just have one horse so while I was in Oh dropping off Shiloh I found this one. He is a 3 yro 15.1H Missouri Fox trotter gelding. His name is Reno. I took him to the lake Sunday and he was the bomb for a youngin' Crossed everything I asked of. Very laid back guy. It's almost scarry that he is too laid back. He hasn't done anything wrong since I have had him and Yes I have tested him...I'm not use to having a quiet horse....:faint:
Here's a few pics
My first long trailer ride Oh to Md
BeingNosey021.jpg

My new home
BeingNosey028.jpg

I clean up good to
ApriltrailrideLake002.jpg

My first big water crossing
ApriltrailrideLake009.jpg

My first bridge
ApriltrailrideLake004.jpg

My first gulley
ApriltrailrideLake021.jpg

abbey

abbey normal
well I couldn't just have one horse so while I was in Oh dropping off Shiloh I found this one. He is a 3 yro 15.1H Missouri Fox trotter gelding. His name is Reno. I took him to the lake Sunday and he was the bomb for a youngin' Crossed everything I asked of. Very laid back guy. It's almost scarry that he is too laid back. He hasn't done anything wrong since I have had him and Yes I have tested him...I'm not use to having a quiet horse....:faint:
Here's a few pics
My first long trailer ride Oh to Md
BeingNosey021.jpg

My new home
BeingNosey028.jpg

I clean up good to
ApriltrailrideLake002.jpg

My first big water crossing
ApriltrailrideLake009.jpg

My first bridge
ApriltrailrideLake004.jpg

My first gulley
ApriltrailrideLake021.jpg

He looks great, congrats!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
He's a cutie! and prolly not finished growing yet since he's only 3? How does he move? Is he smooth?

He should topout around 15.3 maybe 16. He moves very well. And very smooth....And will only get better with miles......He's going to the mountains this weekend...:yahoo:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
He should topout around 15.3 maybe 16. He moves very well. And very smooth....And will only get better with miles......He's going to the mountains this weekend...:yahoo:
:yay: AWESOME. Just what you wanted.
I can't believe you delivered one and came back with another :lol: You sound like me.

mingiz

Horse Poor
:yay: AWESOME. Just what you wanted.
I can't believe you delivered one and came back with another :lol: You sound like me.

Well I kinda already had it planned. Just didn't tell anyone...So far I like him a lot. Very laid back and not a mean bone to him....Compared to JR he's dead:killingme Jr has so much get up and I'm not use to slow and easy...:killingme

abbey

abbey normal
Hey Abby How ya doing? Is your daughter showing this year? If so You'll have to let me know when and where so i can come chat with ya....:buddies:

yup she is showing at mounted wanderers, I don't think she has the money to show at any others shows, I will pm you before the first show and see what you are up to.

mingiz

Horse Poor
yup she is showing at mounted wanderers, I don't think she has the money to show at any others shows, I will pm you before the first show and see what you are up to.

Yea do that. We can have a few brewski's.....I would like to watch some western classes...