Shippers

mingiz

Horse Poor
I have a lady interested in ahorse I have and will need to have her shipped to VT. Any suggestions on haulers in the state. Can anyone recommend one?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
GO to Uship.com put in the trip and have haulers bid on it..that is how I did the llamas..

There is another agent for shippers I will get you that link too..have to work tonight so it will be later

Plan on about 65 cents a loaded mile for now..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
These guys aren't in MD or VT, but they shipped a horse from Mississippi to Maryland for me and I'd ship with them again. The ship all over the country and may have MD to VT on a route?

www.equineexpress.com Great people, official carriers of EquitanaUSA. Good prices too.

spellbound

BJ Robinson brought my horse up from FL. My experience with them was wonderful.
I may have gotten the name wrong, but I am pretty sure it is BJ Robinson.

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
I have a lady interested in ahorse I have and will need to have her shipped to VT. Any suggestions on haulers in the state. Can anyone recommend one?

Well shoot, I've done that trip before! And with your trailer to boot. I will do it...but it's gonna cost ya! :lol: I contacted shippers for when I was moving my animals to VT....they wanted $900 or something like that. What area of VT is she in?

mingiz

Horse Poor
Cowgirl said:
Well shoot, I've done that trip before! And with your trailer to boot. I will do it...but it's gonna cost ya! :lol: I contacted shippers for when I was moving my animals to VT....they wanted $900 or something like that. What area of VT is she in?

St. Johnsbury, VT
I got onine with the hint Paso gave me and a shipper gave me a quote fo 600. Didn't think that was bad...I wouldn't even hook my big trailer up for that run. This isn't for me but a woman interested in one of my horses...LOL

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
St. Johnsbury, VT
I got onine with the hint Paso gave me and a shipper gave me a quote fo 600. Didn't think that was bad...I wouldn't even hook my big trailer up for that run. This isn't for me but a woman interested in one of my horses...LOL

Thank you Paso..your the bestest friend Mingiz could have.. :huggy:

Awwwww Mingiz Paso loves you too... :huggy:

Cowgirl

mingiz said:
St. Johnsbury, VT

Oh, St. J is a nice area...about an hour and a half south of where I lived. $600 is pretty good!! You're right..it's not worth it to take the horse up there yourself.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
K paso you ready to go get a room.... :popcorn:

We should have done that last week when we were in PA. You would not have had to sleep by the trailer in a chair.. :killingme