Shipping suggestions

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Hey, those of you who have done shipping recently, I need help with shippers going from here too Morris MN 56267.

Anyone have any suggestions?

TIA

Hi There- I recently connected with haulers to get a horse from Western TN to here- just go to this site and you put in your info and dates, etc. They contact you- and believe me, the prices may be close, but it is not like making an appointment to get a hair cut- they have to have loads going and that could be in 1 day, 1 week or one month. And they are so busy on the road, it may take you to follow up with whomever your choice is so that they keep you informed. You will need coggins and a health certificate- most of them require a contract. http://www.travelinghorse.com/
I had no problems once we had firm hauler with a firm date and plan- just that they run behind usually, not early and so I sat at the kings dominion parking lot waiting for a supposed 4:eek:o meet/trailer transfer and ended up sitting there till ten before they arrived (if you meet somewhere to save miles/money, make sure you have your cell phone charger!!) But he showed up fine, healthy and got him settled easy enough- it was easier in the dark- less traffic and kept him steady and quiet. Hope this helps!
Terri

Yeah I hear you! I spoke with them too---seemed very organized! He has a trip east on Feb 2 if they could catch you your ride out west again!