Shocking Honor Killing.

Hijinx

This is a real question:

What's the difference if he kills his wife over religion, or kills his wife because of drugs or he's a nut or any other reason?

We make a big deal out of it being an "honor killing", but so what? People kill each other every day.

If I had written that I would be accused of accepting murder for any reason.
Hopefully it was sarcasm.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I thought they used it to make soup.
Actually, the foreskins of our baby males, being only hours old, after being chopped off, for no other reason than for profit, allowed by the complete ignorance of mothers, and, unfortunately fathers, is used in makeup for women. So, all you mothers out there with circumcised sons, how do you feel about wearing your son's penis on your face? Fathers? How do you feel about your wife, or girlfriend, wearing your son's penis on their face?

Maybe, since female circumcision, aka, the enraging and furious evoking sounding, female genital mutilation, a procedure that intentionally alters and causes injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons, is now once gain legal in the US, Federal Ban on Female Genital Mutilation Ruled Unconstitutional by Judge, maybe those girly bits can be made into something men could use? I'm sure you ladies out there won't mind? Right?

WingsOfGold

There are several other articles on the internet about this and not one of them have called this an honor killing. Although I agree that it's incredibly brutal, there are a lot of murders committed by Christian men (and women) because of divorce. This guy just happened to be Muslim, violent yes, but from the several articles I read, religion had nothing to do with it.
Apples and oranges, I don't think it's "accepted or encouraged" within any mainstream church.

littlelady

God bless the USA
So beating your wife to death becuase she wants a divorce is okay becuase some priests are pedophiles? One who went against the tenents of thier church. Pretty sure there's no mainstream branch of Chrisitiantiy that teaches kiddy-diddling is just fine and that God wants that. The point was there are literally millions upon millions of Muslims who feel that this doctors behavior was not only acceptable, but exactly what God wants you to do when your "honor" is besmirched. Agreed, there are billions of Muslins who do NOT feel that way, but they tend to not spend a lot of effort to clean up Allahs house, so to speak.

You would think Omar would be embarrassed to wear her Muslim snood; considering. Does she fear that any man of her faith can take her out; so to speak? Oh, wait...never mind.

Hijinx

If I may ...

Actually, the foreskins of our baby males, being only hours old, after being chopped off, for no other reason than for profit, allowed by the complete ignorance of mothers, and, unfortunately fathers, is used in makeup for women. So, all you mothers out there with circumcised sons, how do you feel about wearing your son's penis on your face? Fathers? How do you feel about your wife, or girlfriend, wearing your son's penis on their face?

Maybe, since female circumcision, aka, the enraging and furious evoking sounding, female genital mutilation, a procedure that intentionally alters and causes injury to the female genital organs for non-medical reasons, is now once gain legal in the US, Federal Ban on Female Genital Mutilation Ruled Unconstitutional by Judge, maybe those girly bits can be made into something men could use? I'm sure you ladies out there won't mind? Right?

People like Booty Gin are rushing out even as we speak to corner the market on facial healthcare products.
Obama hasn't got a wrinkle on his face either

BernieP

Resident PIA
These guys weren't felons or uneducated and they didn't live in a ghetto either.

They were and are Catholic priests...

5 Catholic priests charged in Michigan sex abuse investigation
convenient you forgot the link to the religion, they may be pedophiles, child molesters, but nobody justifies their actions as support by the holy book of their religion, as do Muslims living under Sharia law. If you are a good Muslim, this is the goal, everyone lives under Sharia.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Damn he's right!

OK... Some hack misspelled a word.

He's no longer guilty... Let the guy go.
didn't see that, was it spelled honour? or honoure? Not sure how the stupid English spell. I swear they stick the letter U in every word.