Shocking!!!! Racist!!!

GregV814

Fox 5 discovered that of 25 folks that have died during this virus outbreak in Washington DC, 14 are black!!! This is disproportionate. The reporter actually said that.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Too bad obama isn't still president. I'm sure his administration would come up with some program to minimize the death rate among blacks just like he did with the detention & suspension rates of black students. Any hospital with a disproportionate percent of black deaths will feel the rage of the obama DOJ.

Reactions: BOP

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Well that stupid bar maid from nyc wants covid stimulus money to go for reparations.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Toxick

Splat
Fox 5 discovered that of 25 folks that have died during this virus outbreak in Washington DC, 14 are black!!! This is disproportionate. The reporter actually said that.

Has this reporter ever taken a look at the demographics of Washington DC?
Or even looked around outside?

That is not disproportionate.

At all.

Louise

Sounds like it was chuckie that was getting it disproportionate. Chuckie gots rights too!

Disproportionate being the key word. Take Trump down in any which way they can, so they get the power forever, and always. They would still live in their ivory towers, as they ruled US. Elephants know stuff, and never forget.

Last edited:

herb749

With that report is this the beginning of , white's are being treated more than minorities talk.

SamSpade

Currently, the district is about half black, 38% white.
14 out of 25 is very close to spot on accurate - a difference of 1.5 people.

What a damned load of crap.

GregV814

Did you see the large group of DC residents at the fish market over the weekend? And it’s about to open again .

Hijinx

The killings in Detroit and Chicago and Baltimore are disproportionate also, but that's not racist because the blacks are killing each other.
Nobody seems to care unless a police officer shoots one of them.

herb749

Did you see the large group of DC residents at the fish market over the weekend? And it’s about to open again .

I saw that on another site. Was going to say, look at all those democrat voters ignoring policy. But I knew it would create a sh#t storm of responses.