Shocking!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... OK, not really. Breaking News: Lynch was a corrupt POS! :yawn:

Lisa Page admitted Obama DOJ ordered stand-down on Clinton email prosecution

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that "the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information," the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page's closed-door testimony.

nutz

... OK, not really. Breaking News: Lynch was a corrupt POS! :yawn:

Lisa Page admitted Obama DOJ ordered stand-down on Clinton email prosecution

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page admitted under questioning from Texas Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe last summer that "the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information," the congressman alleged in a social media post late Tuesday, citing a newly unearthed transcript of Page's closed-door testimony.

Shocking that they got someone to admit to it. Now, how to cover the turd thats been laid out for all to see?

This_person

:yawn: Wake me when Trump’s DOJ files charges, mkay?
Good point. While the corruption of one side (stopping the problem when identified) that does not lessen the corruption of NOT prosecuting now.

It does add in more corruption identified in the Obama administration, but it still should be prosecuted now.

GregV814

Shocking that they got someone to admit to it. Now, how to cover the turd thats been laid out for all to see?
yeah, but I suspect shel'll commit suicide with 12 gunshot wounds to her back while driving off a cliff in Utha...

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

It'll die down/out because there will be the endless "she said, she said" back and forth; the endless "she misunderstood." The endless "hearsay" accusations.

And then this (FIFY):
yeah, but I suspect shel'll commit suicide with 12 gunshot wounds to her back while driving off a cliff in Utah...

It does add in more corruption identified in the Obama administration, but it still should be prosecuted now.

Gasp! The scandal-FREE Obama administration?

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

So it was a triple play Obama to Lynch to Comey.

The rot started at the top.

Of course nothing will ever be done.
First Trump refused to push it, then he got Sessions which was a total waste of time,The new guy Billy Barr isn't likely to step on this cow pie and get himself crucified by the liberals.
No Hillary is definitely guilty and needs to be prosecuted, but she gets away clean------------------As usual.

Midnightrider

And what will be done about this?

Nothing.
And even the most die hard trumper has to be asking why Trump’s DOJ is turning a blind eye.......

Actually you have to be wondering what the House Republicans were doing with this information for the last 9 months. If the implications of the article are true there should prosecutions.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
And even the most die hard trumper has to be asking why Trump’s DOJ is turning a blind eye.......

Actually you have to be wondering what the House Republicans were doing with this information for the last 9 months. If the implications of the article are true there should prosecutions.
It could be that the indictment is already signed and sealed, but trying to catch all the little buggers in the U.S. at one time is err...might be a challenge. (wink, wink)

This_person

We have been. And, answering it, too.

Did the House recently get the power to conduct criminal prosecutions? I must have missed that.

Midnightrider

It could be that the indictment is already signed and sealed, but trying to catch all the little buggers in the U.S. at one time is err...might be a challenge. (wink, wink)
Could be..... but then again