Shoe help for the fashion challenged

Cowgirl

Ok, I'll admit it. I am not the most fashionable person in the world. I don't care about the latest looks, or the hottest styles. I'm not one for following trends. During the summer I wear jeans mostly...with sneakers or (mostly) flip-flops. I have multiple colors and types of flipflops. I don't wear shorts too often...mostly because I'd rather wear long pants while at work. I have a skirt or two...but don't wear them often.

Back to the point of the question....I love the look of espadrilles, or wedge sandals...but what can I wear them with? Skirts, capris? Would they look right with jeans? :jameo:

I can't picture them looking right with jeans...maybe just skirts or shorts.

Pixie, Chasey, Nickel, etc....help me please. :flowers:

Sometimes I'd rather dress up a little and not be so casual. I'm not a total fashion tard..I just need a little guidance. :biggrin:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Cowgirl said:
Back to the point of the question....I love the look of espadrilles, or wedge sandals...but what can I wear them with? Skirts, capris? Would they look right with jeans? :jameo:
Cuffed jean capris, skirts and Bermuda shorts. :smile:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
Cuffed jean capris, skirts and Bermuda shorts. :smile:
:yeahthat: There are some super cute bermuda shorts out this year. Keep the skirts about knee length. Anything (shorts/skirts) shorter than that with espadrilles and you'll look like a hooker.

Cowgirl

Nickel said:
:yeahthat: There are some super cute bermuda shorts out this year. Keep the skirts about knee length. Anything (shorts/skirts) shorter than that with espadrilles and you'll look like a hooker.

:lol: I have a hard time finding skirts I like anyways....I am high waisted with an hourglass figure, and for some reason, I just don't like the way skirts look on me. The skirts I do have are knee length.

cdsulhoff

Here are some pictures!!

Attachments

• 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 123
  • 1825.jpg
    1825.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 113