Shoe Help Needed

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm looking for a pair of candy apple red strappy shoes with at least a 3" heel for under $50. Some sparkle (rhinestones) would be great, but I need silver tone.

I found the below shoes, but I'd prefer a back strap. Help please. TIA

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Oh....I really like those! What's the issue that you don't like these just the way they are?

I also don't think I'm following you. You want red strappy shoes, but then you want black straps? :confused:

SShewbert

What love is all about
Oh....I really like those! What's the issue that you don't like these just the way they are?

I also don't think I'm following you. You want red strappy shoes, but then you want black straps? :confused:

she wants a back strap on them, where did you find those I love em.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And you know what? I just tossed my daughter's size 7 candy apple red strappy heels that she wore when she was a bridesmaid at her brother's wedding. You'd have been welcome to them. :ohwell:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
she wants a back strap on them, where did you find those I love em.

:yeahthat: I need a back strap in case I decide to have one of my more graceful moments while wearing them.

I saw them on zappos.com for $49. They are almost perfect for me. :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
And you know what? I just tossed my daughter's size 7 candy apple red strappy heels that she wore when she was a bridesmaid at her brother's wedding. You'd have been welcome to them. :ohwell:
Thanks for the thought, but I wouldn't have been able to wear them without several pairs of thick socks. :lol:

SShewbert

What love is all about
I'm looking for a pair of candy apple red strappy shoes with at least a 3" heel for under $50. Some sparkle (rhinestones) would be great, but I need silver tone.

I found the below shoes, but I'd prefer a back strap. Help please. TIA

Do they have to be strappy and do they have to have a 3" heel or can it be 3" give or take?