Shoe hunt anyone?

Cowgirl

I need some kind of shoes for the wedding. The ceremony will be outdoors, so high heels are kinda out. I was thinking of a ballet slipper type, but wonder if there is a strappy sandal that might look good. My dress is not bright white...more of an oyster color. I think a light gold (nothing tacky) or champagne would look good. The price has to be reasonable....most definitely under $50. At this point I'd like to walk barefoot up the aisle. :lol:

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
I need some kind of shoes for the wedding. The ceremony will be outdoors, so high heels are kinda out. I was thinking of a ballet slipper type, but wonder if there is a strappy sandal that might look good. My dress is not bright white...more of an oyster color. I think a light gold (nothing tacky) or champagne would look good. The price has to be reasonable....most definitely under $50. At this point I'd like to walk barefoot up the aisle. :lol:

rsvp Rayne (Platinum Gold) - Women's

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Type Z Coren (Lt. Gold) - Women's

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Bandolino Eira (Gold Leather) - Women's

Fitzwell Lourdes II (Champagne) - Women's

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Annie Sofia (Gold) - Women's

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

rsvp Joceline (Gold) - Women's

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Bouquets Anna (Gold Satin) - Women's

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Caparros Stream (Gold Glow) - Women's

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

Payless ShoeSource

EmnJoe

nunya bidnis
Touch Ups Marcella Sandal - Free Overnight Shipping & Return Shipping: Endless.com
They come in silver or gold. And the heel is real small but wide so it wouildn't sink. They also have an easy search on this site.