Shooters!!!

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Besides the 4 rules he should be punched in the c0ck for trying to c0ck the hammer like that.

LordStanley

I know nothing
why the hell didnt he go to slide lock??? Idiot should have finished off the mag.....

retards like him give us responsible shooters bad names

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He only fired...

Foxhound said:
early DAOs that didn't have internal hammers would not have stayed cocked, as well as selective SAO/DAOs. I guess I could dload the video and watch it in slow mo, or freeze a frame or 2.

This is my fave weapons idiot.

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2666627

...13 down range by my count and one at the kid. Assuming 15 in the box, he still had one left for his foot.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Hell...

AK-74me said:
Are you Pro-fessional enough?

...yeah, I've had two unintentional disharges in my life. One, a rifle I was not familiar with. Scared the #### out of us. But, it was pointed up.

Two, my 9mm. I was fiddling with mag changes. It was pointed down range. Still scared me and made me stop. Unload. Start over, step, by step; it's loaded, point down range, finger, target and background.

I'm qualified enough to scare the hell out of kids.

Foxhound

Finishing last
I can't remember ever having an unintentional weapons discharge. I don't intend on dieing any time soon so I have plenty of time to make a mistake. However I do my best to observe weapons safety at all times.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So do...

Foxhound said:
I can't remember ever having an unintentional weapons discharge. I don't intend on dieing any time soon so I have plenty of time to make a mistake. However I do my best to observe weapons safety at all times.

...I and that's why I posted this; as a reminder, need it or not.

Wanna see evidence of UD's, go to a cop shop locker room and look at the ceiling! Or so I've been told.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Larry Gude said:
...yeah, I've had two unintentional disharges in my life. One, a rifle I was not familiar with. Scared the #### out of us. But, it was pointed up.

Two, my 9mm. I was fiddling with mag changes. It was pointed down range. Still scared me and made me stop. Unload. Start over, step, by step; it's loaded, point down range, finger, target and background.

I'm qualified enough to scare the hell out of kids.

Just a quote from that big dumb DEA agent, "I am the only one in this room, as far as I know who is professional enough."

I never had one, the dumbest thing I ever did was, when I was quickly unloading, racked the slide to eject the chambered round and then release the mag, when I took the slide off, still one in the chamber. :Doh