Shooting billingsley Rd. & middletown

Disney4845

Commercial Guy
WALDORF, Md. (WUSA) -- Charles County Sheriff's Office authorities say a man has died after shooting another person at a busy intersection and then shooting himself.

Deputies have been told by witnesses that a person drove up to the intersection of Billingsley Road and Middletown Road in Waldorf, got out of his car, walked over to another vehicle and opened fire. They say he then turned the weapon from himself.

The shooter was pronounced dead on the scene.

The person he shot was medivaced to a local hospital.

protectmd

More reason to allow the law abiding citizens to obtain a carry permit so these criminals can be stopped dead in their tracks.... the violence that I've predicted has finally come to good ole chuck county.... I would imagine a summer of robbery, shooting and homicide ahead as D.C. cleans up and pushes out...

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
More reason to allow the law abiding citizens to obtain a carry permit so these criminals can be stopped dead in their tracks.... the violence that I've predicted has finally come to good ole chuck county.... I would imagine a summer of robbery, shooting and homicide ahead as D.C. cleans up and pushes out...

Yeah this really is ridiculous. This could happen to any of us, while sitting at a busy intersection. I doubt it was a random act on a stranger though, although anything is possible. Wonder if we'll hear more about this in the near future?

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
why do i need assistance? Im not new.

At least the problem took care of himself, no need for sentencing.

A link to your source serves two purposes:
1. Courtesy to the forum patrons who might want to see the original material
2. Avoids legal difficulties of posting the entire copyrighted material from the original source