Shooting in Chesapeake Va.

Hijinx

6 dead at Walmart, Black employee at Walmart for 10 years. Others said he was weird, aggressive, had an attitude and was described as someone to stay away from.
Strangest thing I saw in this story was a witness who said bodies were seen being carried out in shopping carts after the shooting.

Hijinx

It would seem that if this guy was the pain in the ass they all thought he was that Walmart would have gotten rid of him.

Hijinx

Was he white before that?
I kind of doubt it, but what the hell if a man can claim to be a woman why can't a black claim to be white. It's been done before. Anyway this is another black on black shooting, only this time it wasn't in the ghetto. Or maybe it was, I don't know the Norfolk area that well

PJay

It would seem that if this guy was the pain in the ass they all thought he was that Walmart would have gotten rid of him.
Yes. I guess things being as they are today.. they need any help they can get.

limblips

PREMO Member
Is it strange for me to wonder why the Colorado Springs shooting was immediately labeled as a hate crime yet it took 2 days for the race of the Chesapeake shooter to become public? The media is so afraid of being called racist but they aren't worried about being liars when it comes to lgtbqlmnop people? Such obvious agenda driven group hug morons.

WingsOfGold

Is it strange for me to wonder why the Colorado Springs shooting was immediately labeled as a hate crime yet it took 2 days for the race of the Chesapeake shooter to become public? The media is so afraid of being called racist but they aren't worried about being liars when it comes to lgtbqlmnop people? Such obvious agenda driven group hug morons.
Him being colored spoiled their agenda.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

A Manifesto Has Been Found On The Walmart Shooter’s Phone – You Probably Won’t See Or Hear About This From The Corporate Media

A law enforcement source told 10 On Your Side’s Chris Horne that Bing had a manifesto on his phone. The source said the manifesto described how Bing was upset about the recent change in employment status and was being harassed about it by fellow employees.

When police searched his body, they found a list of names that contained the names of the colleagues he wished to target, according to local Virginia outlet WAVY.
His handgun or the ‘multiple’ rounds of ammunition he brought with him were illegally owned. Police say he was dressed in ‘civilian’ clothing, and was not wearing any kind of protective vest.

‘Everyone called him weird. That was all anyone could say about Andre,’ Shaundrayia Reese, who previously worked with him, told The New York Times.

The local outlet broke the story last night but the corporate media decided not to report the manifesto because there is nothing that would support their fake news stories.