Shooting in Chesapeake Va.

WingsOfGold

That big Ford in line was one of the toughest engines ever built.
Ate gas though.
300 cu in was a torquie bastard but for small cars and trucks....... I'll take a slant 6 as far as 6's go. Love my hemi in truck and the 302 does well enough in my 69 Mustang.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That big Ford in line was one of the toughest engines ever built.
Ate gas though.
300 cu in was a torquie bastard but for small cars and trucks....... I'll take a slant 6 as far as 6's go. Love my hemi in truck and the 302 does well enough in my 69 Mustang.
My Trailblazer is equipped with an Atlas I6 Vortec. Inline engines definitely have the torque advantage. New, it was rated at 275hp and 275 foot lbs of torque. With 4x4 in 4 low, she's a tractor.

herb749

Follow our typical media. White guy shooter- racist, hatefull. Black guy shooter- must be something wrong with the guy & too many guns.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
had a 2003 1 of the best vehicles I ever had
I bought it for wifey when the Venture van started having little issues. I figured after a year or two she would want to upgrade and pass the TB on to me. Nope. She drove it up to the day before she left this world. I cashed in some of my retirement to get it for her and don't regret it at all.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Why the Media Has Shifted Gears on the VA Walmart Shooting

Does race matter here, or any demographic line the Left loves to highlight to create a divisive environment regarding these atrocious acts? Yes and no, sadly. It’s a vicious mass murder, no matter who commits it which deserves attention, but if it’s not a white male who used an AR-15 rifle, the media couldn’t care less. Even worse, as we saw with Club Q, once the narrative can no longer be weaponized against conservatives, the story gets suffocated with a pillow.