St. Mary's Co. Shooting in Lexington Park Under Investigation

Five Maryland locations to serve you. Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, DUI Defense.
St. Mary's Co. Sheriff

On April 28, 2022, at 4:57 p.m. deputies from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 46700 block of Marshall Boulevard in Lexington Park, for the reported shooting. Deputies arrived on scene and located the victim, Danicco Theodore Hall, age 21 of Lexington Park, suffering from multiple gunshot wounds. The victim was transported by helicopter to an area trauma center in critical condition. Detectives and Crime Lab personnel from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division responded to the scene and continued the investigation.

Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact Detective Austin Schultz at (301) 475-4200 extension 71953 or by email at Austin.Schultz@stmarysmd.com.

Citizens may remain anonymous and contact Crime Solvers at (301) 475-3333, or text a tip to “TIP239” plus their message to “CRIMES” (274637). Through the Crime Solvers Program tipsters are eligible for an award of up to $1,000 for information about a crime in St. Mary’s County that leads to an arrest or indictment.

Disclaimer: In the U.S.A., all persons accused of a crime by the State are presumed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. See: https://so.md/presumed-innocence. Additionally, all of the information provided above is solely from the perspective of the respective law enforcement agency and does not provide any direct input from the accused or persons otherwise mentioned. You can find additional information about the case by searching the Maryland Judiciary Case Search Database using the accused's name and date of birth. The database is online at https://so.md/mdcasesearch . Persons named who have been found innocent or not guilty of all charges in the respective case, and/or have had the case ordered expunged by the court can have their name, age, and city redacted by following the process defined at https://so.md/expungeme.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaSDGuy

New approach - if the "victim" refuses to I.D. the shooter(s) they have the right to bleed out where they lay instead of transportation to a hospital. If unconscious, use smelling salts to awaken them and get the info. If that doesn't work, they are too far gone to save.

TPD

the poor dad
Who is the problem here - Cameron or Fritz? Other than the ones with the guns of course.

DaSDGuy

Who is the problem here - Cameron or Fritz? Other than the ones with the guns of course.
Don't forget the liberal bleeding heart judges who let these a-holes out before the LEOs can finish their paperwork. And then there is MD law that lets the court commissioners let these a-holes out before they even see a judge. Pity the LEOs are always IDed but the judges and court commissioners remain unnamed.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
How are we as a family supposed to feel safe, going to watch the fireman's parade on Sunday afternoon, from St Mary's Square to the fire house, right where this shooting occurred at 5 in the afternoon?

I already refuse to use the library there, we drive to Leonardtown.

stgislander

PREMO Member
How are we as a family supposed to feel safe, going to watch the fireman's parade on Sunday afternoon, from St Mary's Square to the fire house, right where this shooting occurred at 5 in the afternoon?

I already refuse to use the library there, we drive to Leonardtown.
My wife doesn't want to work as an election judge for early voting at Bay District VFD?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
My wife doesn't want to work as an election judge for early voting at Bay District VFD?
Don't get me started on election judging, that needs it's own thread. If been working election day for many years, I'm done after the boondockle I witnessed 2 yrs ago.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Don't get me started on election judging, that needs it's own thread. If been working election day for many years, I'm done after the boondockle I witnessed 2 yrs ago.
My wife was supposed to work two years ago, but was not used do to covid. This year will be the first year for both of us. They moved the polling place at Valley Lee VFD, and combined everything in the 2nd District at Piney Point Elementary. Now it looks like they have more judges there than needed, so my wife and I volunteered to work early voting.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My wife was supposed to work two years ago, but was not used do to covid. This year will be the first year for both of us. They moved the polling place at Valley Lee VFD, and combined everything in the 2nd District at Piney Point Elementary. Now it looks like they have more judges there than needed, so my wife and I volunteered to work early voting.
Awesome. With you guys working the polling booths, I should be able to vote even more times than I did last election.

TPD

the poor dad
Is Cameron running for re-election? I haven’t seen a sign anywhere
No he isn’t but the person he has been grooming to replace him is - more of the same imo. So that’s why asked the question. We have the opportunity to keep the status quo with both the sheriff’s office and state’s attorney office or we can change one or both. I’m just trying to figure out who I should vote for.

Tech

So, was there story the other day of a car crashing into the NAS fence near Copeland? The accident was discovered by a "reporter" of one of the local news sites, who was enroute to a shots fired report, nothing on that shooting report.

Bare-ya-cuda

No he isn’t but the person he has been grooming to replace him is - more of the same imo. So that’s why asked the question. We have the opportunity to keep the status quo with both the sheriff’s office and state’s attorney office or we can change one or both. I’m just trying to figure out who I should vote for.
What is the name of the person he is grooming?

Bare-ya-cuda

So, was there story the other day of a car crashing into the NAS fence near Copeland? The accident was discovered by a "reporter" of one of the local news sites, who was enroute to a shots fired report, nothing on that shooting report.
For some reason in seen to remember another instance of a car running into the NAS fence and it was also discovered by a reporter. This would have been back several years. I could be wrong here.

Tech

For some reason in seen to remember another instance of a car running into the NAS fence and it was also discovered by a reporter. This would have been back several years. I could be wrong here.
Did more searching, the shooting was covered but the accident posting was delayed so that you don't make the connection. Then it's replaced by more recent shooting.

TPD

the poor dad
Another shooting in the city last night (Saturday April 30th) so I’ve heard. Nothing on the news sites yet.