shooting themselves in the foot, so long sukkas

Chris0nllyn

“End racism” and “It takes all of us” will be written in the end zones.

SUPER anti-white statements right there.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick

will be written in the end zones.

SUPER anti-white statements right there.
These will run up the sidelines

And they will play "Ebony and Ivory" on a loop for 3 hours.

GregV814

Yes Hissy....ever heard of cause and effect? what caused this course of action? Oh yeah, right....shooting a 5 year old neighbor in the head,?? using bricks to knock a man out, leaving him unconscious, bleeding while some other participant left a note on him saying, white lives dont matter, BLM???
Oh, pointing a laser in a policemans eye, blinding him??? Reginald Denny, a truck driver being beat to the point of brain damage???
Oh yes by all means lets coddle overpaid thugs and maybe wash their jock straps too...

Go for it Chrissy...

Chris0nllyn

Yes Hissy....ever heard of cause and effect? what caused this course of action? Oh yeah, right....shooting a 5 year old neighbor in the head,?? using bricks to knock a man out, leaving him unconscious, bleeding while some other participant left a note on him saying, white lives dont matter, BLM???
Oh, pointing a laser in a policemans eye, blinding him??? Reginald Denny, a truck driver being beat to the point of brain damage???
Oh yes by all means lets coddle overpaid thugs and maybe wash their jock straps too...

Go for it Chrissy...

Poor Vassy, all those words and nothing changes the fact that none of the statements that will be in the endzones are "anti-white", despite what bounces around your head. None of the NFL players committed any of those heinous crimes. You're just a snowflake.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And Drew Brees wearing the name of a worthless street thug, that needed shooting, on his helmet. They can go pound sand.

GregV814

well, it looks like a member has decided to hack and post my PPI ... So, if (for whatever reason) you want further information about my personal information, feel free to send me a private message and I will give it to you. Or, hack away, or, ask the poster.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
well, it looks like a member has decided to hack and post my PPI ... So, if (for whatever reason) you want further information about my personal information, feel free to send me a private message and I will give it to you. Or, hack away, or, ask the poster.
Welcome to the club. We've got juvenile pissants like Chris that practically pee their pants for the opportunity to do what they think is doxing someone. Small minds....it is what it is.

Chris0nllyn

And Drew Brees wearing the name of a worthless street thug, that needed shooting, on his helmet. They can go pound sand.

And Tyler Eifert is wearing fallen police capt. David Dorne on his helmet. :sshrug:

Welcome to the club. We've got juvenile pissants like Chris that practically pee their pants for the opportunity to do what they think is doxing someone. Small minds....it is what it is.

A smart person wouldn't comment under their whole name on TheBayNet then come here and use the abbreviated name. I wasn't sure I was right, but thanks for the validation.

A smart person wouldn't say "welcome to the club", knowing full-well the amount of times they've posted their company on this site. A company easily found via Google with the owner's name in the website.

Small minds is right.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
And Tyler Eifert is wearing fallen police capt. David Dorne on his helmet. :sshrug:

A smart person wouldn't comment under their whole name on TheBayNet then come here and use the abbreviated name. I wasn't sure I was right, but thanks for the validation.

A smart person wouldn't say "welcome to the club", knowing full-well the amount of times they've posted their company on this site. A company easily found via Google with the owner's name in the website.

Small minds is right.
:killingme...and even smaller minds pretend that any of that actually matters.

Chris0nllyn

:killingme...and even smaller minds pretend that any of that actually matters.

Sure seems to matter to you and Greggy, puddin'

You snowflakes should just learn to keep your fingers off your dirty ass keyboard. So you don't get your feelings hurt.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A smart person wouldn't say "welcome to the club", knowing full-well the amount of times they've posted their company on this site.

"I'll never do business with that company because of the way their owner has treated that insufferable condescending bore known as "Cliffy" on SOMD forum"

Said nobody....ever. :razz:

Chris0nllyn

"I'll never do business with that company because of the way their owner has treated that insufferable condescending bore known as "Cliffy" on SOMD forum"

Said nobody....ever. :razz:

You're absolutely right.

My work speaks for itself in real life and no one has ever said "I'll never do business with Chris".

We also didn't have to shut down during COVID, didn't need the PPP to pay our employees, and we have health insurance (among other benefits).

Just can;t help yourself, huh?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You're absolutely right.

My work speaks for itself in real life and no one has ever said "I'll never do business with Chris".

We also didn't have to shut down during COVID, didn't need the PPP to pay our employees, and we have health insurance (among other benefits).

Just can;t help yourself, huh?
You have far less than a clue, shorty. And I'd never do business with your company. Insufferable bores like you always ruin project teams,

Chris0nllyn

You have far less than a clue, shorty. And I'd never do business with your company. Insufferable bores like you always ruin project teams,

You couldn't afford us anyway. (Not to mention the obvious fact that the company I work for does nothing remotely similar to your work, but you'd know that if what you said below was true).

LOL..and isn't that funny?..someone just made me aware of your company.

Oh yea, and what is that?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What on earth does what your company do have the least to do with why someone identified it? Lmao..you one slow kid.