Shopping Help Request

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I suck at it. :lol: So I'm looking for a plain pair of nude heels. I do not want white, pink, or brown, pointy toes, peep toes, slingbacks, bows, sparkles, glitter, satin, multi colors or to be super spiky. I do not want to spend a fortune. I cannot believe how hard this is!

I had *thought* I had found a pair, but they weren't available in size 6! :ohwell:

I've been looking for a month. But again, I am a horrible shopper. Can anybody help?

TIA

I suck at it. :lol: So I'm looking for a plain pair of nude heels. I do not want white, pink, or brown, pointy toes, peep toes, slingbacks, bows, sparkles, glitter, satin, multi colors or to be super spiky. I do not want to spend a fortune. I cannot believe how hard this is!

I had *thought* I had found a pair, but they weren't available in size 6! :ohwell:

I've been looking for a month. But again, I am a horrible shopper. Can anybody help?

TIA

OMG :cds: NUDE SHOES ARE MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME.!!!! :jameo:

STAND BY!!! :cds:

I think you should go to DSW and try several pairs on, to see what you like and what's comfortable. You'll SURELY find an awesome pair of nude/beige/neutral (how's that? lol) heels :yay:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I think you should go to DSW and try several pairs on, to see what you like and what's comfortable. You'll SURELY find an awesome pair of nude/beige/neutral (how's that? lol) heels :yay:

I've gone. :frown:

I suffer from some kind of ADD when I go shoe shopping in a store. Oh look at those shiny sparkly thingamigies....and I walk out with 4 pairs of shoes and no nude heels.

If it's something specific that I want - ie nude heels, I have to do the online search.