Should be some interesting elections

bcp

In My Opinion
Rasmussen found that 42% of likely U.S. voters say their own personal views are closer to those of the average Tea Party member, while the same percentage believe Obama’s are closer to their own (16% are unsure).

Fringe? 42 Percent of Likely Voters Say Views are Closest to Tea Party - Tea Party Headlines by TheTeaParty.net

Thank you obama for growing the Tea Party so fast
special shout outs to Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton and Steny Hoyer, Without you, the Tea Party's ideals would never have been so widely accepted.

Chris0nllyn

Tells me that people are getting tired of having their income stripped to support the lazy, among some other intrusive things.

That, or they are fed up completely with the gridlock in Congress.

We'll see how things go come election time.

I'm curious to see how Robert Sarvis does in VA.

Toxick

Splat
Tells me that people are getting tired of having their income stripped to support the lazy, among some other intrusive things.

Coupled with the fact that every time there is a third party alternative, people steadfastly vote along their party lines, it tells me that this country is more full of Kool-Aid drinking retards than I previously thought.

And I wasn't very generous in my outlook to begin with.

bcp

In My Opinion
Coupled with the fact that every time there is a third party alternative, people steadfastly vote along their party lines, it tells me that this country is more full of Kool-Aid drinking retards than I previously thought.

And I wasn't very generous in my outlook to begin with.

Im thinking we might be surprised this time at the turnout for third party.
of course, only smart and informed voters will make the switch, so its a win for the democrats and their sheeple.

Chris0nllyn

Losing very badly, according to the last poll numbers I saw:

McAuliffe 45, Cuccinelli 41, Sarvis 9.

It's not about losing or winning this race in particular. Well, I guess it is to whoever he takes mroe votes from.

If Sarvis gets 10% of the vote, then Libertarian candidates would qualify to be on the ballot in state elections for the next four years. That means they wouldn’t have to spend months getting enough signatures to be on the ballot.

So, even if he loses, it could still be a win for the Libertarian Party.

While I don't really agree with Sarvis 100% on many issues, it's still a big win for the party.

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
We'll see how things go come election time.

I'll tell you right now how it's going to go down.

The Democrats will put up some shrill free-market hating degenerate.

The Republicans will put up some anti-charismatic shmuck who has doused himself in voter-repellant. But since he's paid his dues, it's his "turn".

There will be several other candidates who - in any other era in American History - would politically obliterate the above jackholes for the large-government, liberty crushing, statists they are.

The media will completely shut out the third group. Voting Americans, ignorant trolls and nitwits most of them, will never learn of this group because unless candidates are on TV, sammiched between "The Voice" and "The Tonight Show" they do not exist to these people.

Most of the remaining voters who are not trolls and nitwits will come to the conclusion that voting for these candidates is a waste of their vote, or a vote for their opponent.

The media, secure in the knowledge that their beloved Two Party system will survive another day, will turn their attention to convincing the American people that The Republican candidate hates black people, gay people, women, babies, immigrants, Injuns and secretly throws rock-laden sacks of puppies into various bodies of water, giggling until the bubbles stop.

Hillary will be elected, and America will have once again, successfully given its own collective face a bounteous money shot.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

Grumpy

coupled with the fact that every time there is a third party alternative, people steadfastly vote along their party lines, it tells me that this country is more full of kool-aid drinking retards than i previously thought.

47%

Toxick

Splat
Im thinking we might be surprised this time at the turnout for third party.

I'm thinking that it's going to be the same thing it always is.

"A vote for [INSERT 3RD PARTY CANDIDATE] is a vote for [INSERT MY 2 PARTY OPPONENTS NAME]"

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'll tell you right now how it's going to go down.

The Democrats will put up some shrill free-market hating degenerate.

The Republicans will put up some anti-charismatic shmuck who has doused himself in voter-repellant. But since he's paid his dues, it's his "turn".

There will be several other candidates who - in any other era in American History - would politically obliterate the above jackholes for the large-government, liberty crushing, statists they are.

The media will completely shut out the third group. Voting Americans, ignorant trolls and nitwits most of them, will never learn of this group because unless candidates are on TV, sammiched between "The Voice" and "The Tonight Show" they do not exist to these people.

Most of the remaining voters who are not trolls and nitwits will come to the conclusion that voting for these candidates is a waste of their vote, or a vote for their opponent.

The media, secure in the knowledge that their beloved Two Party system will survive another day, will turn their attention to convincing the American people that The Republican candidate hates black people, gay people, women, babies, immigrants, Injuns and secretly throws rock-laden sacks of puppies into various bodies of water, giggling until the bubbles stop.

Hillary will be elected, and America will have once again, successfully given its own collective face a bounteous money shot.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

I cannot like this post enough. Bravo! :buddies:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Losing very badly, according to the last poll numbers I saw:

McAuliffe 45, Cuccinelli 41, Sarvis 9.

I heard this morning on WMAL cite a poll showing McAuliffe leading by 12 points over Cuccinelli. That has narrowed from a 17 point spread last week. Don't know what poll.

Virginia is about to become the next Maryland. You would think after watching what democrats have been doing with Obamacare and gun control they would be steering away from people like McAuliffe. But, it appears the election there is going to be indicative of where this country is headed.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Chris0nllyn

I heard this morning on WMAL cite a poll showing McAuliffe leading by 12 points over Cuccinelli. That has narrowed from a 17 point spread last week. Don't know what poll.

Virginia is about to become the next Maryland. You would think after watching what democrats have been doing with Obamacare and gun control they would be steering away from people like McAuliffe. But, it appears the election there is going to be indicative of where this country is headed.

Northern VA is becoming a Liberal Hub

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Northern VA is becoming a Liberal Hub

has been for 20 yrs ...
... Progressives in and around the big cities, as well as those that work in DC but refuse to live their, that inhabit NoVa .. are going take over, and as PsyOps said it will become MD .... Conservatives will have NO State voice any longer

acommondisaster

Has anyone else noticed that the media and the democrats are doing their best these days to really try to make the connection with the phrase "tea party" and anything bad that happens?

Last edited:

laynpipe

I hate to laugh, but everyone should know by now that a third party candidate does nothing but hurt the repulican party. Each vote for that 3rd party candidate takes away a vote for the republican in the race. This is just another examply why you tea bag fanatics are truly the root of harm to our country.

Its also my understanding that one of the main reasons McAuliffe is going to beat Cuccinelli and Sarvis is because of the right wing stance on womens rights. I'm hearing that women are coming out strong for McAuliffe.

Again, this is another show by voters that right wing idealogies are becoming a thing of the past.

But of course, you tea baggers and wingers will refuse to face this and accept it. You will cry and wine that your loss is due to illegals, lazy people that dont want to work, voter fraud and of course.....Obama.