Should he tip her anyway?

She missed his lap, does he still have to tip?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
According to a report from Cleveland police, a witness said he was getting a lap dance from the woman on the second floor of the club when something went terribly wrong.

The reporting officer said this of the incident: “(The witness) stated that (the dancer) grabbed the rail, as he was facing away from the balcony, and she tried to complete some sort of jump/dance move, and accidentally went head first over the rail.”

The woman reportedly fell 15 feet and suffered “major head trauma.”
Woman Falls 15 Feet During Lap Dance | FOX8.com

Should obviously missed his lap so is he expected to still tip her?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
(yr) about as boring as a stump grinder after the main trunk has been removed 4 quite some time. residual (bs). :whistle:

Justa comment. as yas ntc no specific name/username/screen name/actual was mentioned. totally allowed comment.
Huh?

musiclady

Actually, the girls usually have to dance first and hope the customer pays up after. Should he tip her? Yes, $10 isn't much to him, but she won't be working anymore so it will mean a lot to her. Interesting that OSHA is investigating. These girls are contractors, not employees.

bcp

In My Opinion
You don't tip in advance.

Its been a good many years since a lap dance for me, but as I remember I had to give a set price in advance.
On another note, I dont advise getting a lap dance, the spikes on their shoes really hurt when they grind into the nuttal sackage area.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Its been a good many years since a lap dance for me, but as I remember I had to give a set price in advance.
On another note, I dont advise getting a lap dance, the spikes on their shoes really hurt when they grind into the nuttal sackage area.

That 's the set price, the tip is because you think they did something extraordinary, in this case I'd say she did.