Should karma be signed

Do you think all Karma should be signed?

• I sign all my Karma.

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • I'm a scared pussy and I'm too afraid to sign Karma

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • I like to walk around the house naked with all the lights on

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • I only sign red karma

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • I only sign green karma

• I don't believe in Karma

• I'm fat and I like to ride scooters int he fast lane.

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters

GreenHornet

I personally have no respect for anyone leaving karma (good or bad) that isn't signed. I was just curious how others felt about unsigned karma.

If you leave karma just sign the damn thing!

The GH has only left green karma and it's always been signed "GH".

Sign your karma SOMDR's.

Yours truly until you find someone better,

GH

GreenHornet

How predictable.... 5 minutes into this survey and I've already recieved multiple red karma.... unsigned of course.

GET SOME BALLS KARMA GIVERS.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I personally have no respect for anyone leaving karma (good or bad) that isn't signed. I was just curious how others felt about unsigned karma.

If you leave karma just sign the damn thing!

The GH has only left green karma and it's always been signed "GH".

Sign your karma SOMDR's.

Yours truly until you find someone better,

GH

Even if you do sign your krapma, I still have no way of knowing who GH is IRL. What good would it do me to know the anonymous nickname of the dork leaving karma? Isn't it as useless as just not signing it?

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
How predictable.... 5 minutes into this survey and I've already recieved multiple red karma.... unsigned of course.

GET SOME BALLS KARMA GIVERS.

Why do you care? Isn't there something else more important in your life to worry about or is your life about red squares from made up names? :confused:

GreenHornet

I don't use Karma, it's an a$$inine concept. :coffee:

But Karma does serve as a pretty entertaining thing to read..... I would just like to know who's making me laugh.

It seems many of the Karma givers feel like they've just relieved
themselves of bottled up hate by giving red Karma. I'm happy I can help these people get their anger off their chest thus making them less scary people to be around.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Even if you do sign your krapma, I still have no way of knowing who GH is IRL. What good would it do me to know the anonymous nickname of the dork leaving karma? Isn't it as useless as just not signing it?

:yeahthat: And besides that, You're fat and ugly and I hate you doesn't hurt my feelings, but You're fat and ugly and I hate you. Love, otter would sting a little. :frown: I'd rather not know who hates me.

GreenHornet

Maybe it has absolutely nothing to do with balls. Maybe people just think it's fun to leave unsigned karma and then sit back and watch it drive you bananas. :smile:

It can't drive me banannas. This survey was strated for another poster asking me to start a thread about karma. Personally I could really care less about red or green. I'll still continue to post regardless of karma and I'll still continue to annoy some and entertain others. Either way I'm not going anwhere.

THE GH IS HERE TO STAY because I love you all so much. The pleasure is all ont his side of the table, believe me.

The GH loves each and everyone one of you because when it's over I'm all you got.

GH

GreenHornet

I see I'm not the only one who walks around naked with all the lights on - at night with the window blinds open. :lmao:

To the fat chicks on scooters riding int he fast lane.... Please wear a reflective vest at night with a sign that says "oversized load".

GH

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Psa

Why do you care? Isn't there something else more important in your life to worry about or is your life about red squares from made up names? :confused:
Look, I'm splaining this for the LAST DAMN TIME!!!!!

Karma is real.
It affects your lives.
It controls your breathing.
It controls your blood pressure.
It controls your salary.
It controls your vacation.
It controls your rent & mortgage.
It controls your utility bills.
It controls the price of gas.
It controls your farts.
It controls your weight.
It is responsible for disasters in your life.
It controls your taste buds.
Karma is real.

Get used to it.

Have a nice day (unless you get unsigned red karma) at such a time you should start a thread whining about it before your head explodes.

:flowers:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Look, I'm splaining this for the LAST DAMN TIME!!!!!

Karma is real.
It affects your lives.
It controls your breathing.
It controls your blood pressure.
It controls your salary.
It controls your vacation.
It controls your rent & mortgage.
Icontrols your utility bills.
It controls the price of gas.
It controls your farts.
It controls your weight.
It is responsible for disasters in your life.
It controls your taste buds.
Karma is real.

Get used to it.

Have a nice day (unless you get unsigned red karma) at such a time you should start a thread whining about it before your head explodes.

:flowers:

I'd like a raise please. TY.