Should Mike Krzyzewski be fired...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...for his shameful running up of the score on and embarrassing and humiliating of the Maryland student athletes?

MMDad

Lem Putt
...for his shameful running up of the score on and embarrassing and humiliating of the Maryland student athletes?

Only if he won't man up, go on TV, and say "my bad."

Everyone knows that saying "my bad" makes all of your past transgressions go away.

Mike Krzyzewski should indeed be fired - some time within the next 3 seasons, and no other NCAA Division I team should hire him. That way he won't be able to pass Bob Knight for all-time wins.

Okay, I'm just kidding, I'm sure Knight won't mind Kryzewski passing him.

somd_newbie

Only if he won't man up, go on TV, and say "my bad."

Everyone knows that saying "my bad" makes all of your past transgressions go away.

...and Coach K should only man up after Gary Williams admits that his players are special needs students. :popcorn: One of my all-time favorite posters I saw while at Duke read, "If you can read this...Gary doesn't want you."

:killingme

homedepot20

I do not know what game you were watching but Duke did not run up the score . If they had Duke would have had 100 easily and YES I'am a MD fan and former graduate . MD played lousy and SUCKED and need to look ahead not behind :coffee:

Last edited:

SoMdDude

I do not know what game you were watching but Duke did not run up the score . If they had Duke would have had 100 easily and YES I'am a MD fan and former graduate . MD played lousy and SUCKED and need to look ahead not behind :coffee:

Thank you, plus the 3rd and 4th stringers were in the game late. Dont know about you guys but if im riding the pine usually, and i get a chance to get in ANY game, im lobbing up 3's every chance i get, no matter what the score :killingme Aww so sorry MD couldnt keep Dukes 3rd and 4th string in check :whistle: NOT lol GO BlueDevils!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
are you kidding me? this is Larry...

I'll take the recent girls basketball teams' shelacking of a sub-par team for 200.00 Alex.

final score: 100-0 ///

And we have a winnah who not only has a grasp of current events, but of satire and a well developed sense of humor. For those of you who took no humor in this, for shame...

:lol:

And we have a winnah who not only has a grasp of current events, but of satire and a well developed sense of humor. For those of you who took no humor in this, for shame...

:lol:

I took for granted that everyone knew what the point of your post was. Are you suggesting they didn't?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I took for granted that everyone knew what the point of your post was. Are you suggesting they didn't?

The possibility exists that they did not. Experience has taught me there is about a 50/50 chance and this includes people who DO know me. :lol:

Pulling out their bench warmers to take over the floor was awesome! Okay, Paulus was there, but seriously, he doesn't count as a starter.

I can't say we kicked ass because Maryland just didn't show up and give us a good game. It was a total embarrassment and I loved it!

I have tickets for the Maryland/Duke game on 2.25.09 and I'm dreading going to Comcast Center for this. I'm down in the thick of things this time and not in the "security" of a suite. I'm thinking of leaving my duke blue attire at home. :lol:

Beta84

They're out to get us
what was the score anyway? but the game is 40 minutes and you're in charge of stopping them the entire game. game time is the best way to prep for your upcoming opponents. i'm sure after the score we getting out of hand they started testing different tactics before resting their starters and making way for the backups.