Should Tards be Allowed to Vote?

Bogart

LUFKIN, Texas -- "Lufkin-area Republicans are complaining about voting by residents from the local state school for the mentally disabled.

The Lufkin Daily News reports the Angelina County GOP headquarters was told that Lufkin State School employees bribed students with ice cream. They also alleged improper use of a state van to take students to the poll for early voting."

What the hell, if you let them run why not let them vote :ohwell:

Heidi

I'm not sure which is more discusting; bribeing the mentally challenged or your choice of thread titles. Shame on you for being so disrepsectful.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Heidi said:
I'm not sure which is more discusting; bribeing the mentally challenged or your choice of thread titles. Shame on you for being so disrepsectful.

Should Heidi's be allowed to vote?

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Heidi said:

I am not sure which is more disgusting, your incorrect use of the semi-colon or your horrible spelling.

Heidi

I see you all are following proper SOMD.com etiquette:

1. Never under any circumstances give a new member a fair chance.
2. Always be mean even if the person has a valid point.
3. If you can’t think of a good comeback just criticize spelling and grammar.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I agree with Heidi. I think of "tards" as random dummies, not mentally retarded people. And true tards vote all the time, mostly for Democrats.

You shouldn't call mentally handicapped people "tards". It's not nice.

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Heidi said:

Sorry - sincerely - Heidi if I made you feel unwelcome. I will pay with Bad Karma for sure, so don't worry too much about it.

I just thought it was funny that someone who was offended by the word "tard" couldn't spell and I couldn't help myself. Lord knows I don't always have correct punctuation either! But if you tell me it was your fingers mashing the wrong keys in a fit of anger over the injustice of the non-PC description of the mentally handicapped . . . I guess I understand.
:kiss:

mainman

Set Trippin
Heidi said:

You mean after 3 posts you have the proper SOMD.com etiquette down already? :confused:

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
No.
It's just the way she's got it done up on top of her head like that. She's very pretty in real life.

:roflmao: OK thanks... must be the angle or something. :smile: :huggy: