Should the US end Birthright Citizenship?

Should the US end birthright citizenship?

• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • It depends

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Currently only 30 countries offer birthright citizenship. 10 are small Caribbean island nations.

1Antigua and Barbuda
2Argentina
3Barbados
4Belize
5Bolivia
6Brazil
7Canada
8Chile
9Cuba
10Dominica
11Ecuador
12El Salvador
13Fiji
14Grenada
15Guatemala
16Guyana
17Honduras
18Jamaica
19Mexico
20Nicaragua
21Panama
22Paraguay
23Peru
24Saint Kitts and Nevis
25Saint Lucia
26Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
27Trinidad and Tobago
28United States
29Uruguay
30Venezuela

<tbody style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline;">
</tbody>

President Trump wants to restrict birthright citizenship to only those born here to US citizens and legal US residents. Children born to illegals and birth tourists would no longer be eligible for US citizenship.

Do you agree with this stance?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
OK... That's ####ed up.

I went to check the yes button and the page reset and it hit the no setting and I hit vote before I noticed.

Is this a Democrat poll? :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OK... That's ####ed up.

I went to check the yes button and the page reset and it hit the no setting and I hit vote before I noticed.

Is this a Democrat poll? :lmao:

It's a Broward County ballot.

:jet:

I had no problem casting my vote, which was "yes".

SamSpade

Currently only 30 countries offer birthright citizenship. 10 are small Caribbean island nations.

President Trump wants to restrict birthright citizenship to only those born here to US citizens and legal US residents. Children born to illegals and birth tourists would no longer be eligible for US citizenship.

Do you agree with this stance?

Yes, and more nations exiting the Middle Ages notion of citizenship are also implementing it.