Shouldn't An Expert Actually Be Good At What She Writes About...?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
The state of "quality journalism" these days. Also (& unfortunately) representative of far too many young adults these days.... Another loser/poser like the young "lady" we discussed yesterday, Jaya Saxena (https://forums.somd.com/threads/racism-in-the-knitting-community.338917/#post-5978047)

Worth the entire (short) read. Link: Bad Sex Advice

Carina Hsieh is a “Sex & Relationships Editor” at Cosmopolitan who has a rather interesting confession. She’s bad at sex [her story follows (& is worth reading)].

Shouldn’t someone who is getting paid to publish “Sex & Relationship” advice in a leading women’s magazine at least, y’know, be good at it?

Also, did you note Ms. Hsieh’s reference to “antidepressants”? On her Twitter account, she mentions that she has been hospitalized for her psychiatric problems and, also, she is infected with herpes [Twitter feed screen shots follow (& are worth reading)].

Want to become mentally unbalanced, sexually dysfunctional and infected with an incurable virus? Cosmo has got some advice for you!

--- End of Line (MCP)

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She is typical of Cosmo contributors. I stopped reading that mag years ago, not only because of the mixed message of empowerment vs. being a sex toy but because I can't relate to all that Sex in the City angst as filler for product placement.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
She is typical of Cosmo contributors. I stopped reading that mag years ago, not only because of the mixed message of empowerment vs. being a sex toy but because I can't relate to all that Sex in the City angst as filler for product placement.

Funny you should say that....

How's that for an endorsement! Candace Bushnell calling her the Samantha Jones of Tinder! Wow! Wonder how much that helps with subway fare...?

--- End of line (MCP)

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The state of "quality journalism" these days. Also (& unfortunately) representative of far too many young adults these days.... Another loser/poser like the young "lady" we discussed yesterday, Jaya Saxena (https://forums.somd.com/threads/racism-in-the-knitting-community.338917/#post-5978047)

Worth the entire (short) read. Link: Bad Sex Advice

View attachment 135681

--- End of Line (MCP)

Those are some crazy eyes. Somebody ain't making it home after sleeping with this one.