Shout Out to Barron Trump

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I feel for that kid. How would you like to be 13 years old and having mobs of psychos attacking you on social media and calling for you to be ass raped?

Auntie Biache'

I feel for that kid. How would you like to be 13 years old and having mobs of psychos attacking you on social media and calling for you to be ass raped?
I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday, not bring up all the crap that makes it suck to Barron Trump. Granted, he'll probably never see it, but on the off chance....

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Put your mind to rest. Plain clothed Secret Service agents that protect the president and his family take their jobs extremely serious. The psychos may be ignorant but they aren't stupid. As for Barron, I'm sure he has plenty of interaction with real people to keep him off social media. Mentally stable people at that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Put your mind to rest. Plain clothed Secret Service agents that protect the president and his family take their jobs extremely serious. The psychos may be ignorant but they aren't stupid. As for Barron, I'm sure he has plenty of interaction with real people to keep him off social media. Mentally stable people at that.

Barron goes to school, and he goes to school with other kids. Kids whose parents likely don't monitor or restrict their internet usage.

Now, it may be that young Barron's classmates are mature kind-hearted souls who are capable of empathy, but I doubt it.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Barron goes to school, and he goes to school with other kids. Kids whose parents likely don't monitor or restrict their internet usage.

Now, it may be that young Barron's classmates are mature kind-hearted souls who are capable of empathy, but I doubt it.
It's not like he's going to Great Mills.:lol:

BOP

Are you saying we're not mentally stable? :tap: