Shout out to Solomons VRS

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
They got me to St Mary's hospital in record time! You guys are great! Thanks for the ride!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Very, very embarrassing story. :blushing: Let's just say I thought I had struck my femoral artery with all the blood.
Weird question but how were they dressed? Reason is a few months ago, my oldest had to call them because he got his leg caught between two rolling vehicles (long story). I met the ambulance at the hospital and was surprised to see them in t-shirts and shorts. Just figured they'd have some sort of uniform or something. Regardless, they were quick to respond and got my son to the hospital quickly so that is all that matters!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Weird question but how were they dressed? Reason is a few months ago, my oldest had to call them because he got his leg caught between two rolling vehicles (long story). I met the ambulance at the hospital and was surprised to see them in t-shirts and shorts. Just figured they'd have some sort of uniform or something. Regardless, they were quick to respond and got my son to the hospital quickly so that is all that matters!!
Cargo pants and tee shirts. They were probably mid to late 20s. They were very nice.

OldHillcrestGuy

Cargo pants and tee shirts. They were probably mid to late 20s. They were very nice.

Good to know they were dressed professionally. There are some depts here in Southern Maryland that look pretty sloppy at times. Our dept. spends alot of money for gear and we are dressed pretty much professionally when we go out on a call. Usually cargo or job pants and a t-shirt or sweatshirt or jacket all with company logo on it. At times when we might be in a really big hurry, subject not breathing or very serious auto accident we grab our gear and go and if time summits we will put it on at the scene. Hope all is well Prchjrkr with your injury.

Tech

Good to know they were dressed professionally. There are some depts here in Southern Maryland that look pretty sloppy at times. Our dept. spends alot of money for gear and we are dressed pretty much professionally when we go out on a call. Usually cargo or job pants and a t-shirt or sweatshirt or jacket all with company logo on it. At times when we might be in a really big hurry, subject not breathing or very serious auto accident we grab our gear and go and if time summits we will put it on at the scene. Hope all is well Prchjrkr with your injury.
40 years ago, my department didn't have enough calls to have a duty crew. You could have crews in suit and tie to tee shirts and shorts depending what they were wear at the time of the call. Had to stop one member from getting on the crew wearing a Dracula outfit one Halloween.