Show at Holly Point?

Carm

I got a horse again!! :)
Is there a show at Holly Point Farm this Saturday? I would like to go see the facility.

K

Katie

Carm said:
Is there a show at Holly Point Farm this Saturday? I would like to go see the facility.

No it is at Flat Iron this week.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Carm said:
I am totally joking when I say this but....Where have you been? You missed all the drama & we made up already (I hope). Holly Point's show is on March 3, so is Flat Iron's show. FI has one this weekend too. :killingme

K

Katie

I am going to freeze my tush off on Saturday at the show.

Thankfully, I have long underwear. :whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I was wearing 3 pair of long undies, 2 pair of pants & 5 shirts the other day. I do not like the cold. I must be getting used to it up here when I think the 48 seems pretty warm.

GallopNTec

Sadielady said:
I was wearing 3 pair of long undies, 2 pair of pants & 5 shirts the other day. I do not like the cold. I must be getting used to it up here when I think the 48 seems pretty warm.
Get some Carhart or dickies cover alls- the insulated ones.
I like the overalls- very toasty.

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:

GnTs suggestion of overalls is a good idea if you're standing in the ring teaching. If you're riding you might want to get a pair of Boinks. They're fleece lined w/ a smooth fabric outer layer so they don't attract every hair and shaving in sight. Very toasty!

Boink Fleece Lined Leg Patch

K

Katie

fredsaid2 said:
GnTs suggestion of overalls is a good idea if you're standing in the ring teaching. If you're riding you might want to get a pair of Boinks. They're fleece lined w/ a smooth fabric outer layer so they don't attract every hair and shaving in sight. Very toasty!

Boink Fleece Lined Leg Patch

I am GOING to get a pair of those!

fredsaid2

CaliGirl said:
Those look nice and toasty!! I am going to have to get a couple of those myself! Thank you for the link to the catalog

I love their stuff. It launders well and lasts a long time. They have a low rise version but the fleece is much lighter. Good for indoor riding or layering.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I have to teach on Monday and I saw the high is in the low 20's. I might freeze to death. SOme days it sucks to have an indoor!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
AMIT posted on their calendar that the show was scheduled for the 4th of March, but it really is the 3rd. If you come on the 4th you will definitely be in a class by yourself. It was a mistake.

K

Katie

Thomas99 said:
Its okay someday we will all get used to the shows on Saturday :)

That is a change for me. All the shows I used to go to up in Mass were on Sundays. If there was a show Saturday it was an oddball.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I don't think I have ever heard of a schooling show on Sunday until I moved here, and I have lived and shown in FL, WA, & TX. Granted, FL is the Bible belt and it would be a sin to show then. :killingme The only time we showed on Sunday was a back to back schooling show or a rated show that ended on Sunday. It has been an adjustment! We used to get to skip school on Friday to get ready, and clean up on Sunday. Ahh those were the days....