SHOW OF HANDS PLEASE

GregV814

If Jon Gruden's email SCANDLE bothers you.
Is anyone, by the way, monitoring the NBA's emails? The WNBA emails?
How about "Big Suggy's" and "PiffDoody's" emails?

NextJen

Raisin cane

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The media people have been furiously telling me how outraged I should be by Gruden's emails. OMG horrific! Tragic! His whole family should die of shame! His wife should leave him!

:rolleyes:

When they do that, it's an obvious witch hunt because if they just left us to decide for ourselves we'd be like, "Meh." Nothing enrages the press like us going, "Meh". Also, as has been pointed out, Hunter Biden has said much MUCH worse and.....pfffft. So Gruden apparently did something else to catch their attention. At first I thought it was because his team wasn't doing very well and they were just dogpiling him but I looked up their stats....mmmm...nope, not that.

So how did Gruden find himself in the crosshairs? Any ideas?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Why isn't there the same angst towards music that pretty much mirrors what JG said in his emails? Let's begin with a detailed look at a song by some random NJ rapper inappropriately called Apache and his catchy little ditty called Kill D'white People.

Crabcake42

Why isn't there the same angst towards music that pretty much mirrors what JG said in his emails? Let's begin with a detailed look at a song by some random NJ rapper inappropriately called Apache and his catchy little ditty called Kill D'white People.
I think a big difference is as a coach he has to keep a certain level of authority over his team, the owners lost confidence that the people he leads (his staff and the players) would respect his authority…so he’s out.

Musicians. Rappers, other artists like that don’t have the same folks to answer to.