Show sheets

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I was wondering if you guys had any good tack store/blanket places that had god show sheets. i wanna get one with my horses show name put on it. i went on dover and they didn't have anything i liked. any suggestions?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I was wondering if you guys had any good tack store/blanket places that had god show sheets.

QH peeps tend to like BMB, at least it was the "in" thing 10 years ago or so. Lots of colors and good quality. They do embroidery, but you can get it done by any embroidery place. MKR Designs does lots of horsey stuff.

BlissfulJumper

QH peeps tend to like BMB, at least it was the "in" thing 10 years ago or so. Lots of colors and good quality. They do embroidery, but you can get it done by any embroidery place. MKR Designs does lots of horsey stuff.

thanks! i figured i could prob buy a plain sheet and get chesapeake to do it but sometimes gettin the tack shop or whatever to do it is cheaper. do those two have websites?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
MKR Designs,
6900 Eylers Valley Flirt Rd.,
Sabillasville, MD 21780

Phone 301-271-2696
Fax 301-271-2034
Email: mkrdesigns@aol.com

When I was looking up her info I saw that she does embroidery on stuff bought from the Loft. I'm not familiar with the store, but you could check with them for items available and prices - Untitled Document

Mary (MKR) does our chapter polos and hats and I've seen some of her varsity jackets. She does VERY nice work.

showqueen74

I was wondering if you guys had any good tack store/blanket places that had god show sheets. i wanna get one with my horses show name put on it. i went on dover and they didn't have anything i liked. any suggestions?

What exactly are you looking for? You can find blankets/show liners that go from the poll to the tail, then there are quarter sheets, and everything in between. Are you looking at something to put on to keep him dustless and slick till it’s time to go in? Or something that he’s going to wear over night?
SStack is going to be the best place to look. Text me later, and I'll bring you a catalog.

appaholic

You can buy nylon show sheet at SS tack, Rod's, Sergeant's, or SmithBrothers(owned by dover but for western peeps). Nice thing about AQHA is that you could win one, they seem to have a great awards program!

BlissfulJumper

What exactly are you looking for? You can find blankets/show liners that go from the poll to the tail, then there are quarter sheets, and everything in between. Are you looking at something to put on to keep him dustless and slick till it’s time to go in? Or something that he’s going to wear over night?
SStack is going to be the best place to look. Text me later, and I'll bring you a catalog.

i texted you, V. don't call me this time! haha

i want a sheet to keep my horse clean at shows while were waiting. i saw the ones at dover but their a little pricey. SS had some but you really cant tell what they look like on the internet. i don't want a think one or a mesh one cause i want to embroider it with my horses name.

I wish i was showing AQHA already so i could win one but thats a ways off!

showqueen74

i texted you, V. don't call me this time! haha

i want a sheet to keep my horse clean at shows while were waiting. i saw the ones at dover but their a little pricey. SS had some but you really cant tell what they look like on the internet. i don't want a think one or a mesh one cause i want to embroider it with my horses name.

I wish i was showing AQHA already so i could win one but thats a ways off!

I'll bring you a SS catalog, and a Smith Bros. As mentioned Smith Bros is more western/west coast cut, but I think you will find what you want there.

BlissfulJumper

I'll bring you a SS catalog, and a Smith Bros. As mentioned Smith Bros is more western/west coast cut, but I think you will find what you want there.

i've found some on both websites that i like kinda but i need the almighty blanket queens advice! haha can you emboider on fleece? im thinking i'll stick with cotton

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
EBAY EBAY EBAY!!! I get most of my show sheets from them. I like BMB and BIG D, but anything that is 100% nylon will do the trick. I take nylon over cotton/or poly/or wool blends because the nylon polishes the coat making it shiny, and less likely to rub. I also like Sleazy Sleepware (pay the money and get the Sleazy brand...not a knock off) to go under winter blankies.

BlissfulJumper

EBAY EBAY EBAY!!! I get most of my show sheets from them. I like BMB and BIG D, but anything that is 100% nylon will do the trick. I take nylon over cotton/or poly/or wool blends because the nylon polishes the coat making it shiny, and less likely to rub. I also like Sleazy Sleepware (pay the money and get the Sleazy brand...not a knock off) to go under winter blankies.

okay i'll try there too. do you get those bras off ebay? can you embroider on nylon? i just want cotton cause its soft ha. and ya i need a new sleazy pretty boy tore holes all over his! and thats only in his stall! do you the full body sleazy for T?

R

remaxrealtor

okay i'll try there too. do you get those bras off ebay? can you embroider on nylon? i just want cotton cause its soft ha. and ya i need a new sleazy pretty boy tore holes all over his! and thats only in his stall! do you the full body sleazy for T?

Hey girlie! I put a pacifier up in Lou's stall and as fussy as he is, he still LOVES it and messes with it all day! This might give Bailey something to do other than ruin his outfit!

BlissfulJumper

Hey girlie! I put a pacifier up in Lou's stall and as fussy as he is, he still LOVES it and messes with it all day! This might give Bailey something to do other than ruin his outfit!

haha i'll have to go check it out tonight when im up there. Bailey has a ball but he likes to rub his butt on it only. he's starting to get turned out in the indoor until were sure hes sane enough to go outside in a fence. since he's never been turned out we don't want him gettin tangled