Showering is overwhelming?

PJay

I love to bathe and do so once sometimes twice a day. It's refreshing.

Another..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
WTF is it with the anti-showering thing these days?

Nt so long ago all the hollyweirds, Mila Kunis included, were raving about how disgusting they like to get.

Is this going to be the next trend? A return to the unbathed hippie days of yesteryear?

Grumpy

WTF is it with the anti-showering thing these days?

Nt so long ago all the hollyweirds, Mila Kunis included, were raving about how disgusting they like to get.

Is this going to be the next trend? A return to the unbathed hippie days of yesteryear?
Think its been a trend for a long time, I remember seeing an article about Aniston and Pitt when they were married (early 2000s?) and their housekeeper said they went weeks without washing/bathing up if they weren't working.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Think its been a trend for a long time, I remember seeing an article about Aniston and Pitt when they were married (early 2000s?) and their housekeeper said they went weeks without washing/bathing up if they weren't working.
Maybe Family Guys signature "Shut Up, Meg!" will be replaced with "Take a shower, Meg!"

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The articles about that stuff always say Gwyneth Paltrow stinks. She doesn't bathe or wear deodorant. Which makes me shudder even more over that "Smells Like My Vagina" candle she was selling.

:twitch:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The articles about that stuff always say Gwyneth Paltrow stinks. She doesn't bathe or wear deodorant. Which makes me shudder even more over that "Smells Like My Vagina" candle she was selling.

:twitch:
"Esscense of a moonlit seashore with a light westerly breeze...

directly downwind from a mound of rotting seaweed and sun baked fish carcasses..."